NASADD Social - for a hooker that bitch sucked dick like a 13yr old virgin

Status
Not open for further replies.
we dont want you guys anyway...

Heh, I don't hate everyone in the south, but the majority of people I've met are incredibly close-minded. My experience is largely limited to NC, though I imagine it's pretty similar throughout the area. I've met a lot of cool people, but wherever I go I'm typically met with such intolerance & close mindedness.

"Innnn west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground where I spent most of my days
Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool
And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys, they were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighbourhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
And said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-air"
for some sick reason I had that song stuck in my head all day yesterday before I even made my post. It was one of those days.

Heh, I don't hate everyone in the south, but the majority of people I've met are incredibly close-minded. My experience is largely limited to NC, though I imagine it's pretty similar throughout the area. I've met a lot of cool people, but wherever I go I'm typically met with such intolerance & close mindedness.

unfortunately, you are right. people are incredibly closed minded around here.

You should try an upstate city like Syracuse. Place is awesome...the arts abound.

fuck you dead social. I wake up next to guys all the time

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah the biggest problem with trying to move to NYC is trying to find a place to live that isn't prohibitively expensive.

I think living in the nicer parts of north jersey (montclair area) is the best of both worlds because I can be in NYC in 15 minutes by train, and then at the end of the night can I come back to my quiet and reasonably priced apartment in NJ... Also Jersey has better dope =D

Holy fuck skillz is alive!

Was gettin worried about you, haven't seen you around in quite some time. How have you been? Great to see you back

Oh, and to answer your question mine is a good place to start.

CHICAGO is where its at..its just like nyc except its a 1/4 of the size, then again it is home so maybe im just biased, to me nyc is just too much, the same with LA..what i love about chicago is you can live in the burbs or the city and get to where you want to go in the same time cause our highways cut threw everything, sure you might hit traffic but you might spend an hour or two if the weathes bad and you time what you got to do wrong but other ethen that i see myself dieing here..i may move away at some point but i will return

^ it is a pretty cool city chinky. Way better then Detroit but Kabul Afghanistan is safer then here

heres as cool site i just found about our murders stats this year http://www.heyjackass.com/

yeah they talk about our murders here but i dont feel afraid driving threw 95% of the city, especially in the black parts of town. cause most of these murders arent mexican on black or anyother combo, its mainly gang on gang, black on black, mex on mex violence. now not all black areas make me feel like that cause the southside is way different then the west and on the southside you can get lost more easy and they are just more grimey over there. but really i would second guess walking threw some of the mexican parts of town more then anything else and thats cause they are on a whole different level when it comes to gangs and shit. you can have your hat backwards or straight and its a certain color or maybe cocked and see some black gang member and they wouldnt say shit to you but driving threw certainb spots in the mexican areas i take my hat off cause they are just on a whole different level. if your in king country and your leaning to the right then they will check you even if your the whitest white boy. more then once ive been sitting at a stop light and just happen to look at some people and instantly getting thrown signs and its like " for real?" but you drive a little more and you see all the tags and you realize they are fresh and you look more and see someone got shot and thats why they were doing what they did and its just fucked up. for example right by county on california from like 26th -19th its kings on the west side of the street and SD on the eastside of it but theres a few blocks that its like they cross and so one block might have SDS but the next is KINGS and then back to SDs sandwiched all with in 3 blocks and so theres always somebullshit goin on over there cause its really one side of the street for a mile is one gang and the other is their rivals and its seperated by a glorified 2lane sidestreet(anwhere else in the city its a side street except the kail and few hospitals are right on that stretch so its always quite busy in that area. so thats why i take my hat off from the time i get off 55 until i get past the bridge at 19th. past 19th you stop seeing all the tags and the housing starts to turn from mexicans to blacks and then once you get to roosevelt, everything north is all black until you pick back up on the otherside of the tracks..but the mexicans dont seem to kill each other over bullshit like the blacks do,...like that site says 80% of the murders this year are black people and 20% are hispanic cause outta 288 murders so far only 4 have been white people, thats it 4

but like some of the shit you read its just like wtf? like 2 days ago in hammond a 17 year old was shot in the head at 430pm in a parking lot to a aldi and white castle after he got into the backseat of a car to buy some weed. something happened, they started arguing and one guy up front pulls a gun and fires 2 shots. 1 hitting the kid in the head the other hitting the passenger/driver(paper didnt mention if it was the driver or passenger but either way it they shot their friend up front along with the kid in the back. so they dump the kids body out right there in the parking lot and drive off only to have the police catch up with them the next city over. broad day light,in a busy parking lot and the kid gets shot trying to buy/sell some weed. it said buying in the paper but that just seems even more crazy, getting shot in the head over some weed..yes i know hammond is indiana but its the point that thee kids are just wild. its like they talk shit and fight, onre kid gets his ass beat and people film it and put it on worldstar or whatever and then the gets is embarrassed and the only way to get his rep back is to do something back and thats when they miss the person who beat his ass and they hit the kids innocent brother or friend. thats one thing im glad about and thats when i was in highschool we all had phones and that was when they were just getting cameras on them and we didnt have to worry about people posting vids of you getting your ass beat but thats when out mentality is different cauyse if i get my ass beat then so be it, you cant win them all butthey cant just turn the cheek..

like the last time i fought and the only time i got my ass beat, we laughed about it cause i totally kicked the kids ass and his friends let us fight one on one even thugh we where out numbered 2-5. we where both big guys so they let us fight and i really beat his ass and it wasnt until i punted him in the face when he was on all fours that they all jumped on top of me. i was pissed cause i wasnt trying to fight, i was shitty drunk and outnumbered and he thought he was some mr tough football player and i tried walkin away, i evcen let the kid push me twice but the 3rd one set me off. so yeah i shouyld have just walked away and everything would have been fine but i was just so pissed cause he started it and well i was talking shit while finishing it and i went too far and frankly got what i deserve, i should not have kicked him in the face. he did get in trouble with the school cause i was a nonstudent and he played football but we both didnt press no charges and i never saw the kid again. but the next day even though i had 2 blackeyes and a fucked up ankle we laughed about it all day. it was just too funny not to laugh about it. cause i swung and missed and he swung and missed and then i dropped him with number 2 and he didnt ge ta single shot on me after that i dont think..so morale of the story is if you happen to be outnumbered and happen to beat the kids ass with his friends standing by letting it happen, then well dont punt him in the face while talking shit and just walk away. you already won.

Last edited:
i had to stop that half way. Snot was running out of my nose. The wayne brady one. Ive not read yours yet chinky i have to have a reprieve, mop up n that.

That's a great link chinky

outta 288 murders so far only 4 have been white people, thats it 4

Funny, that's pretty much the first thing I noticed when I was on that site. like "wow, 4 huh?" lol

It's not racist, just true. Backed by statistical proof. Motherfuckers need to learn how to act like human beings.

Status
Not open for further replies.