NARCOSIS, how did the G turn out?

heads

Bluelighter
Hey dude, did you finally put the shit together after you found the Lye? Also how did you make yours, I found a few different ways, and the first I tried didn't work at all. Finally I used the one off of lycaeum and it worked perfect. All my friends love the shit (you couldnt buy it anywhere near me before). I must've gotten about 40 people to try it for there first time, some of who had never even heard of it, and everyone loves the shit. Anyway, just wanted to know if it turned out alright, mine is awesome. peace, head

Cool I thought it must have it's good side. I was going to try it but everyone I talked to kept saying it would put in in the emergency room. How strong is the euphoria? Does it make you super friendly and outgoing or just feeling good? I'm definitly going to try it now, but I'll be carefull. I need to take a break from rolling anyhow

I have the ingredients but have yet to do the synthesis. I have to wait till after finals. So in about 8-9 days I will have it done. I still have to get a balance and such. Which way did you try that didn't work out? I am going to make the powder, then pack it into 00 gel caps.