• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

narconon...

keystroke.. what happened to that guy... meh :)

Scientologists are cool, in a weird annoying wtf kind of way, I got given a personality test one time, it took like 2 hours and they gave me a cup of maxwell house with a stale Sao cracker - they clearly have not taste, hence the interest from tom cruise

Absolute Freakin'... Shite...!

Swift said:
keystroke.. what happened to that guy...

He's had some issues...

As fo' Narconon,
if it works fo' anyone in trouble... blah blah blah...
but I've read Dianetics,
an' "I want what he's havin'."

Fuck L.Ronald McD.
angry-smiley-056.gif

PEACE
UnS
:)

IS This Jus' Hear-Gay?

^
^
^
^
^
^
ect.

Who-What says Tom Cruise & John Travolta are gay?

Sorry, just wonderin'...
(???)

:\

N.B. "You better run, egg!"

PEACE
UnS

muzby said:
just for the record... i am NOT considering joining scientology

good to hear. you know i'd come around to your house & slap it out of you if you did join scientology. i call it. the angry mofo one step program:)

As harmless as it may be, i would definitely NOT give your real name if you wish to avoid further harassment from the $cientologists, i am sure you are aware of this. I am all for research but please do play it safe and take a friend to avoid the strong arm of elron's propaganda.

The enormity of being confronted by xenu exercising 'Elron' propaganda may be to much, even for a bluelighter.

A few regular users may be familiar with the person on the link below, i believe scientology also run under the banner of drug salvage Melbourne/Sydney/Brisbane and other states.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=165731141

This appears to be the Australian strong arm of narconon on the web... Under a different name but entirely related to elron propaganda of xenu.
Please feel free to laugh at the drug propaganda. :!

^^^

Thanks for that, I didn't know Carly's group were associated with Narconon, not that I knew much about them except that Good Vibrations refused her entry this year. :)

From one of the drug pamphlets:

One of the discoveries of L. Ron Hubbard, since proven by scientiic testing, was that the residues from drugs and other toxins lodge in the fatty tissues of the body and stay there, even years after they have been
ingested. These residues can continue to affect the individual adversely long after the effect of the drug has apparently worn off.

I really hope I meet this Carly on the street someday... ooohhh boy... these people peddling their "truth". Of course the only way to get these toxins out of your fatty tissue is to pay Scientologists to clean you out, physically and metaphorically.

It disturbs me that people genuinely interested in rehab and even abstinence are being sucked into these programs with their slick marketing and bullshit pamphlets.

You Can Throw Rocks At Their Buildin' From The Top Of Broadway Shoppin Centre Carpark

hoptis said:
I really hope I meet this Carly on the street someday... ooohhh boy... these people peddling their "truth". Of course the only way to get these toxins out of your fatty tissue is to pay Scientologists to clean you out, physically and metaphorically.

Read Many Same Flam-plets.
My w(if)e
& I attended
an 'dis-play'
put on by 'secret' 'tologists
(I refuse to give them the prefix 'science')
last year,
about the horror's that psychiatrists had committed/are committin'
all over the world.

I agreed with many of their points.
I hate most psychiatrists.
IMO they treat you,
often,
just like a number.

But the problem was,
I had to small print read,
then work out,
it was link to 'tology.
They're a sneaky fuckin' bunch.
Twas good to see,
but IF YOU'RE GONNA PREACH'A POINT,
BE UP-FRONT!

PEACE
UnS

If Jamie Packer was still posting on BL he'd have a go at you

But everyone raped him in The Lounge for being a n00b and he never came back

Do You Get Off At 2.30.... You Ob'sly Arn't A Dentist.. All Yo' Day-PostsSeemRoundNow

I was involved in said pack-rape...

I didn't even wear a mask.

An' it's wrong to call him a n00b....
...or call it rape...

...he loved it
& when we stopped he begged fo' more...

...then it wasn't a joke anymore...

...it got scary,
like most Shit-Packerin'*...

*disclaimer: No gay-pay out

Is there even a person here who has used Narconon at all that has some actual experience with using this as a suitable drug treatment ?

No.

So pop your bigoted heads back in or you might just bite yourself.

I have a dear friend who used this program to detox from Herion, which he had been using for several years. Several years on again later, he is still clean, and was NOT brainwashed by their propaganda. AA and NA also offer religious hyped programs, that while may offend the aetheist out there, are still used as acceptable treatment programs.

Whatever works, is what I say.

To bad he cant get enough Tom Cruise or John Travolta movies though

He's Pretty Good, Travolats Beta Have Bobby Brown

^
True that.

Miss BYS said:
"Whatever works, is what I say

I agree.
Whatever works for the individual.
I totally agree.

And sometimes nothing does.

breakyaself said:
Is there even a person here who has used Narconon at all that has some actual experience with using this as a suitable drug treatment ?

No.

So pop your bigoted heads back in or you might just bite yourself.

I have a dear friend who used this program to detox from Herion, which he had been using for several years. Several years on again later, he is still clean, and was NOT brainwashed by their propaganda. AA and NA also offer religious hyped programs, that while may offend the aetheist out there, are still used as acceptable treatment programs.

Whatever works, is what I say.

They're all jerks is what I say...

Scientologists that is.

Now I'm in the closet, now I'm in the closet toooo...

stay the fuck away from the narconon program

One of Bluelight's primary goals, besides from promoting harm reduction is providing accurate drug education and eliminating misinformation.

Can you look at some of the pamphlets being distributed by Drug Salvage and tell me what it is about these people I'm supposed to like?

I'm not saying that vitamins, minerals, excercise and a sauna hasn't helped some people beat heroin addiction, but me personally, if I had a friend with heroin addiction; I'd like to send them somewhere they might also hear about methadone or buprenorphine.

Not somewhere they might be ordered off those drugs because of something proclaimed by L. Ron Hubbard.

They are just money grabbing fucks. I did the i.q and personality test for a laugh about ten years ago and they said the same stuff. 'are you depressed' 'do your friends put you down' .... at the end of it they asked me if i thought i was helped at all and if so what $ would i put on that help. I gave 'em $20 bucks so i could get the fuck outta there.

i read the narcanon pamphlet in a fish and chip shop one day as well. pretty bizarre ideas and wording to say the least.

To my uncultured and overcluttered mind, there is only one kind of help, that is self help.

It's the finding of the self that can be a long arduous journey.

uTranceMe I would have given every one of them a kick in the genitals rather than $20. Seems more represenative.

Man I'm hoping I get the opportunity sometime. I don't think they're active around here somehow...