Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Harm Reduction Narcan availability in Cambodia

blureg123

Greenlighter
Is Narcan commonly available in Cambo pharmacies? Especially in Phnom Penh or Snooky? Or where would one get it?

It doesn’t look good.. you may be able to get some sent from another country

Have you actually read the source you linked?
It's about people thinking they buy coke and end up ODing on a fat line of china white.

I'm going for a meth and h bender so not really relevant to me.

Furthermore it reads like made up fear mongering:

"I spoke with one man who barely survived such an incident in Cambodia. Already inebriated, he assumed a white powder in front of him was cocaine and took what most people would describe as a whole lot. He was evacuated to Bangkok. “They did an MRI scan and my brain was fried, the doctors wanted to pull the plug,” he told me, asking that I not use his name. “They had never seen so much smack in someone’s system before.” He was on life support for weeks in the Thai capital before being stable enough to be transferred to his home country."

Sounds like a load of bs to me..

But if you have any suggestions on where I would be able to order it from that would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Have you actually read the source you linked?
It's about people thinking they buy coke and end up ODing on a fat line of china white.

I'm going for a meth and h bender so not really relevant to me.

Furthermore it reads like made up fear mongering:

"I spoke with one man who barely survived such an incident in Cambodia. Already inebriated, he assumed a white powder in front of him was cocaine and took what most people would describe as a whole lot. He was evacuated to Bangkok. “They did an MRI scan and my brain was fried, the doctors wanted to pull the plug,” he told me, asking that I not use his name. “They had never seen so much smack in someone’s system before.” He was on life support for weeks in the Thai capital before being stable enough to be transferred to his home country."

Sounds like a load of bs to me..

But if you have any suggestions on where I would be able to order it from that would be greatly appreciated.

I did read it. It also states that narcan is not available there.

You should be able to find an online pharmacy that will sell it to you. If not then seeing and online Dr. you should have very little trouble getting a prescription and then having an online pharmacy send it to you. This is just a guess and it may be more difficult then I think.

You will also need to look into the legal end of bringing that medication into that country.

Last edited: