⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Name a movie you're proud you never saw

Spice World

I actually used to like the spice girls when I was a kid. I thought they were very talented, but for some reason I missed out on seeing their official movie. What a shame.

Don't worry only 2 years later the situation was rectified when I started listening to Marilyn Manson.

Glitter or whatever the fuck that movie was with Mariah Carey.

Oh and the spice girls movie. Oh and that movie what women want.

I don't think that saying you are proud of not seeing a shitty movie that no one else ever saw either is the spirit of this thread.

/rant

I am proud that I've never seen anything with Adam Sandler or Will Ferrell. I am proud that I've never seen It's a Wonderful Life, Schindler's List, Happy Feet or Dreamgirls.

And also +1 for Passion.

college_dropout said:
Spice World

I actually used to like the spice girls when I was a kid. I thought they were very talented, but for some reason I missed out on seeing their official movie. What a shame.

Don't worry only 2 years later the situation was rectified when I started listening to Marilyn Manson.

Oh don't you worry. They're back together! Plenty of opportunities for them to make more horrendous films. :)

Daisybabe said:
I don't think that saying you are proud of not seeing a shitty movie that no one else ever saw either is the spirit of this thread.

/rant

I am proud that I've never seen anything with Adam Sandler or Will Ferrell. I am proud that I've never seen It's a Wonderful Life, Schindler's List, Happy Feet or Dreamgirls.

And also +1 for Passion.

Ok fine. i've never seen a Clockwork Orange, and I dont particularly feel the need to either. *whew*

Snuff!

The movie that had to be made in South America, because there life is cheap!

Actually, I've heard it was all faked.

But, good God. Perhaps, they ought to advertise a movie like that again, then close the doors of the theater after it's full and fill it with Sarin.

Anybody who'd pay money to see somebody killed for their amusement is irretrievably fucked in the head.

heh, heh.

Ectually, I don't WATCH TELEVISION. I PREfer to go home and read the GREAT BOOKS.

fasteddie said:
The movie that had to be made in South America, because there life is cheap!

Actually, I've heard it was all faked.

But, good God. Perhaps, they ought to advertise a movie like that again, then close the doors of the theater after it's full and fill it with Sarin.

Anybody who'd pay money to see somebody killed for their amusement is irretrievably fucked in the head.

Wasn't real, according to Wikipedia.

Way to generalise about a whole continent, by the way :(

Gigli
Glitter

Pretty much anything with Jennifer Lopez or any other shitty female pop singer.

Sim0n said:
Wasn't real, according to Wikipedia.

Way to generalise about a whole continent, by the way :(

That was a blurb that went along with the ads for the original movie, when it was released in...1976? Not my comment, certainly.

It'd be hard for me to face my co worker and friend in the next room, I thought that. He's from Peru. I told him about it and he thought it was hilarious.

alasdairm said:
but there's a huge difference between not doing something and being proud of not doing something. that, to me, seems like a very odd thing of which to be proud. that's all i'm saying.
alasdair - have you actually read the thread title? :)