• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

naked on E

My place, saturday night. The windows will be covered with towels and I'll be jittering uncontrollably discusing politics and philosophy in between sniffing bellringers.
But I could snap, think you're a cop and kill you with my tazer. But hey, whats life without the risk of electrocution eh? Dull! Thats what!
:D

Thank you Dr. Gonzo for your non-sexual comments about being naked. I think it feels great to touch skin, and not just the skin of men, I mean the skin of any human--my mom, my Dad, babies, etc.
No pictures were taken that night, you will just have to use your imagination....
-Aura

Azurae, wow, I wish more people took getting naked as casual as you did. I woke up naked after a night of shrooming once and people thought it was wierd for some reason :(
-poste

Intamacy and pleasure at touching/being touched doesn't always have to be sexual, in fact their are many instances where sexuality would get in the way or be wildly inappropriate.
It's widely accepted that babies need to be touched (non-sexually of course) for their mental and physical well-being. Did we lose that need when we grew up? If we did that seems kinda sad to me.
The motto in my little circle is..."touch your friends, don't fuck your friends"

Just about every time I roll is naked time. About a half hour into the roll, the clothes gotta come off. I do it mainly to cool down... and it feels soooooo much better than being clothed.
If you and your rolling buds are comfortable with it... then I say STRIP!!!
Nekkid = Freedom
[ 22 April 2002: Message edited by: McLaren ]

this thread is a direct violation of the rules..
I am goin to be forced to shut it down...
Cuz im a moderator

Beagle: Awwwww, I am sorry that you have friends that do not appreicate the beauty of naked time. I was actually not completely naked--a lot of the time, I had this long native american blanket wrapped around my waist. I felt like a tribal queen or something, it was dope as shit. But my friend was buck naked like a little wood sprite.
Zarah: My friend is very good-looking and looked very nice naked, but I just appreciated him, I didn't want to bone.
-Aura

It was more about the naked than the E, but you are the moderator and you have the power....
-Aura

I like being naked without E. naked....just out of the shower with fresh lotion on the body......mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. nakedness is great. :D

Usually just a practical thing for me.. helps sweat evaporate, and keep the body temperature down... I alternately get cold and hot (or at least feel cold and hot) when I roll. So I get naked and if I feel chilly, crawl under a blanket, and when I warm up again, come out!
Plus I tend to really appreciate and admire my naked body when I'm rolling, so that's always nice :)

Rolling naked is the best, being naked when not rolling is also awesome.I love rolling naked with my girlfriend.I dont go naked in front of friends when rolling, but once I'm home from the party or club,the clothes come off and stay off.I love being naked outdoors, go for a swim or just sit in the garden, its the best feeling ever.I wish I could go to a nudist resort.

It's great that the two of you could get naked with out all the sex crap. Sounds like you had a fun night.