• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

naked on E

Azurae

Bluelighter
i rolled with my friend this weekend, and he decided to get naked. He said his clothes were bothering him, too confining, didn't feel right.
I wish more people that I rolled with would get naked. I love the lines of a naked body.
-Aura

^^^^^
But the question is...
Did you get naked too?? And did anything else happen??
Inquiring Minds Want to Know..

Yes, I got naked too.
As far as anything happened, all sorts of nice, wonderful things happened, including:
1) dancing
2) discussing feminism and why we are vegetarians
3) cuddling
4) eating oranges
5) drinking a lot of water
6) meditating
7) walking in the garden
8) talking about our families
9) laughing
10) him losing his glasses a bazillion times
I am assuming that you probably meant did we fuck.
No, we did not, nor did we want to.
-Aura

Yes, I like being naked too; it does make everything better. If my breasts weren't so big (and therefore more likely to sag), I would be naked a lot more).
-Aura

Sooner or later the clothes go off, it's destined to happen!
In some circumstances the boxer shorts are the limit though...

Being naked is the way to go! However, I would only take off my clothes while rolling if I were somewhere warm, like a hot tub or on the beach (I've rolled naked in both those locations)! Rolling in the cold sucks though, better to get drunk if you want to run around in the buff and its cold.
---5HT-2

I can't say that I've ever rolled in the nude. Personally, I've always enjoyed the way clothes feel when I'm all hopped up on X. The different textures, like cotton, silk, or that shiny stretchy material is fun to play with.

I only like rolling naked when I'm with my guy. It's consideration too, cause I don't want him to strip everytime he rolls.. ;) Plus, aren't you afraid that things might get sexual and you might regret it? It's scary

Crow: Awwwww, I love that Dana Carvey sketch. It's NAKED TIME!!!!!
A dick tease, huh? Honestly, I am sure the dude did not want to have sex, or if he did, the part of him that did not want to have sex was dominant over the part of him that did, because we had a discussion about it, so I knew where he stood. Not every single man will automatically bone everything, you know. And sometimes people just look at being naked as being free and natural, not as being necessarily a sexual thing.
-Aura

Well, I know not every man will automatically bone everything because my friend is a man and he didn't automatically bone me. And like I said, I am pretty sure there was a part of his mind that wanted to bone, but there was another stronger part that did not.
I could understand about not wanting to get naked unless somebody is with their significant other. It's too bad that in our culture nudity is a sexual thing. I really enjoy being naked and I enjoy looking at the naked human form (male and female).
I mean, we were all born naked; naked is natural, clothes are not. Clothes were originally invented in order to provide shelter from the cold, I think. Now, at least in most Western cultures) they exist because nakedness is considered indecent (which I think is ridiculous). And nudity being associated with sex is not something that is biologically automatic in males or females. We have been conditioned to associate one with the other. In places where nudity is commonplace and people are naked all of the time, nudity does not have the sexual connotation.
I read a book called "The Forest People," and unfortuantely I can't remember the author, but it was written by an anthropologist who lived with an African tribe for a few years. The people in this tribe were always naked, so people did not get all horny and aroused when they saw a naked person, and it was no big deal if someone's spouse was naked with another person.
However, when the women wanted to be sexually attractive to the men, they painted their feet red and painted white stars on their legs and buttocks. This drove the men in the tribe wild--it was the equivalent of an American woman taking off her clothes.
-Aura

All I want to know is, why aren't there any new pictures posted of that fateful night? Inquiring minds want to see Aura naked. ;)

Naked Rules, it's much more satisfying to touch skin than clothes, somehow feels more connected to the person you're touching, and yes I mean Non-sexually.

Naked is fine if it's warm enough. It's cold here again so no naked rolling.
Naked on coke because you're sweaty and burning is different, and not nearly as fun, more neurotic.