• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Naked Florida Woman Stops Traffic, Pleasures Self, Jumps On Lexus, Gets Arrested

i just think that if i put myself in her position and had been through what she has, i would be feeling very traumatised now.

its actually not a great feeling to lose control when your in drug induced psychosis.

That's actually a very good point.

She probably regrets what she did like nothing else before it.

Hopefully the emotional baggage sustained by this incident isn't too much for her to bear.

We all do things that we wish we could go back and change - I know I have. But as the saying goes, you can either focus on what you've lost, or you can fight for what you have left.

A little empathy may be in order.... What dwells in someone's subconscious that would lead to this kind of episode is no laughing matter. This woman will be in therapy for the rest of her life most likely. Voluntary or not.

Those who take life to seriously.. end up with seriously shit time.. something tells me this woman is not in those ranks.. viva la soul... really who the fuck cares.. your the shit .. roll on.

A little empathy may be in order.... What dwells in someone's subconscious that would lead to this kind of episode is no laughing matter. This woman will be in therapy for the rest of her life most likely. Voluntary or not.

They can't put her in a psych ward forever. bet she was involuntarily commited so those that last 72 hours usually.

No one can make you go to therapy. It may be a condition to get charges dropped or reduced (ie anger management for assault)

People still have the right to refuse unnessecary medical treatment. (even if it probably neccesasary)

If I was in her shoes I would just say "I took some ambien and well now I am here, what happened?"

What a frisky little Kitten! Flaunt it if you got it! "She pretty much defined Naked" -Wuh? It doesn't seem that she was defining anything, but not having
a stitch of clothes on certainly shows that Naked was a perfect definition of Her!