• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Nail polish remover smell to Coke

J.T.

Bluelighter
Is it at all harmful when your coke smells like nail polish remover?
Its definately strong stuff and comes in nice rocks, but has that distinct smell to it.
I just don't wanna do additional harm and can use another source if its gonna add to the hurt.

Most coke I've had out here in CA smells like that and I'm still alive...I won't do it anymore cause the drip is so horrendous but otherwise I haven't found it to be problematic.
[ 03 July 2002: Message edited by: fairnymph ]

The smell is acetone, it means your shit was cut and re-rocked(probably recently if it still smells really strong). If you really cant stand the smell crush it up, spread it out, and let it sit in a ventilated area for a while and the smell will go away.

^
|
|
HOLY SHIT!!! good advice from a greenlighter! somone give this guy a medal. :D

Ah, the "let sit out method," a great idea, considering I use a grinder that has a big dish, perfect.
Thanks guys, I love this site!

I know many ways to rerock coke. None of which involves acetone.

^
|
|
HOLY SHIT!!! good advice from a greenlighter! somone give this guy a medal.
Uhh...it's not like when someone registers on this website and therefore recieves the greenlighter status that they are complete dumbasses. I registered on bluelight and, as a greenlighter, knew more than almost everybody on this website.

question answered, post closed. And as far as bashing Greenlighters... come on guys, stop grabbing for the low hanging fruit. You might as well go throw rocks at the kids getting off the short bus.
SG

question answered, post closed. And as far as bashing Greenlighters... come on guys, stop grabbing for the low hanging fruit. You might as well go throw rocks at the kids getting off the short bus.
SG

I know I’m knew to the site and my opinion is maybe not as respected as other posters m. In saying that I do that acetone isn’t used to cut and repress cocaine but instead clean and break down the product. Now I’m not saying that your dealer or whatever cartel the gear comes from are cleaning it down to its purest form just for your enjoyment and that they aren’t cutting it. Truth is there’s 99% chance they are cutting it. But the acetone wash is used for a couple reasons. One is to break it down to as pure as they can and the other is to weigh it before and after the wash in order to know just how much their stuff has been cut before they get it so they can decide the worth of the product and how much more they can cut it before it becomes useless. In some cases cartels or even local dealers may be washing it down to remove cutting agents they may not want in there because they give other affects and then once washed they cut with something they like to use which might wither mirror some effects of coke, like adding to the numbing effect, or they add something which has no effects so that their stuff doesn’t get known on the streets as giving effects different to coke and therefore being shit. It allows them to cut in a way that makes it less obvious it is cut. They then control what it’s cut with rather than just moving it on with no idea what cutting agents have been used. Often times after the wash has been done they cut, press and then bag it up to early and it doesn’t dry. I often find the more it smells of acetone the wetter and clumpier it is so the hot plate is important so you and get a fine powder before use. I find once it’s been on the hot plate and cut into fine powder with a razor or put through a grinder then the smell is much less