• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

NAC: A simple way to restore the magic?

Oranges are not going to do it. You need to get vitamin C supplements.

The doses recommended are thousands of milligrams a day. You'd have to eat an orchard.
Oh. So I'll just get some vitamin C pills then and take one a day for about 2 weeks before roll?

is there actually in any basis of this, do you have any reason to assume that megadosing vit C would do anything? "new2drugs" you shouldnt blindly believe everything that you read on the internet
Yes. No way I'm taking that much vitamin C. I'll load up on orange a week before my roll.

I assume just so simply not doing it for months at a time restores the magic too??
think the last time I tried to roll was when I went to a fest in 2018. It was shards, reagent tested, tasted and looked like plenty of other fire molly I've seen so there was no question on the purity. Bought a few grams to take some home. Think it had been a good 2 years or so at that time since I had rolled and the magic was not back. I was very disappointed in the 300mg or so I took at the fest. Tried it again at home and same thing. Like it's fun and all, but it's just not nearly the same as it was. My other friends had great times on what was left however, and they rolled as you'd expect with good shards. So again it's nothing to do with quality or dosage.
It's been 4+ years now, not sure if anything would be any different if I tried rolling again. I'd sort of expect not though. Granted I rolled a good number of times on MDMA/MDA and also used several related RCs like bk-MDMA / 6-APB / 5-APB / 5-MAPB / 4-FA etc so it's not like I'm surprised I lost the magic. I usually dosed pretty high with everything, didn't do it super often but often enough that after like 6-7 years or so it just became not worth it anymore. If you put some good E in front of me right now though I'd give it a go, not gonna lie. I don't think I'd revisit any of the RCs really though, not saying they were terrible just not as good as properly rolling on some good MDMA or MDA.

I just ordered 200g of NAC, sounds pretty good.
I'm currently consuming stimulants every friday & saturday. Most of the time 3-FPM, or 4f-MPH, Amphetamine, rarely N-Ethyl-Pentylone.
Sometimes I switch to Mephedrone or MDMA on one of the two days.

My question is:
NAC seems to block the effects of MDMA when taken on the day of the roll, or even a day before that (for some people at least).
Does anybody know whether the effects of 3-FPM f.e. would also be altered? In high doses 3-FPM has some serotonergic effects & I definitely feel some empathogenic action if I dose & redose high enough. Would that disappear?

If not my plan would be to just take the NAC for a month & see how it effects me, then stop for a week & take an empathogenic to see how that changed.
My immuno system seems to suck right now (I'm sick the second time this winter), so the NAC sound like a good idea also apart from the drugs.

Hmm. I had 6 years apart taking mdma, The magic never came back, i tried almost 20 times before i lost all interest. Now i have been without mdma for a long time, over a year, i sure miss The loving feeling but i know it'll never be the same.. If someone looked at me while i was high, they would think i was rolling hard, but The truth was i was just laying and trying to sleep or just looked being high but feeling like okayish and still missing the love and magic. Pointless drug for me nowadays and it really sucks.
Im sorry to hear this. Try doing it with someone you love. That usualy helps me. The drug has lost its novelty for you. You know what to expect. But if you do the drug in a way you never have befor it might bring back the excitment.

I have done the NAC experiment twice. The first time, it boosted my experience by about 20 percent, nothing earth shattering, but most welcome. The second time was as the first, so continuing to help.

Dang yo nice 2 kno my fav gurl has some in the house gonna take some brain probably still scrambled like sloppy eggs