N&SADD:Social Thread. whipping hair bak and forth

Status
Not open for further replies.

are you insinuating that you wish i'd wish to engage in sexual intercourse with you?

Yeah, well I'm officially nominating you as Bitch.

<3

i'm just being honest tbh

So now we have two nuggets of gold.

Why does Mick Jagger do calisthenics naked?

NSFW:
..So he can do the "Jumping Jack Flash"

And what supplement does Mick Jagger take after performing the aforementioned exercise?

NSFW:
..Just a shot o' whey

Now, even though each of those jokes is brilliant on its own, an amalgamation of the two may be even funnier.

An example:

What does Mick Jagger do after performing his "Jumping Jack Flash"?

NSFW:
..He puts his pants back on, and takes Just a shot o' whey

no sense in beating a dead horse :\

are you insinuating that you wish i'd wish to engage in sexual intercourse with you?

A little something you may not know, all women really secretly wish to.

(I borrowed some of memphis's cockiness and self importance tonight)

well I was going to say good morning social, but it appears there's nobody here to say it to. Maybe I shall say good evening and by the time someone does show up it will be fitting.

I have to go drive an hour to go cash a check today because my dumb ass doesn't have a bank account and there's no branches near here. What a great way to spend my Saturday morning.

cant do Direct deposit for me cuz my boss is a tool who doesnt wanna do whatever minimal extrawork is required on his part to set it up

even though i think in the long run it might benefit him too he just refuses and is a moron, he has no business skills or ethics and the only reason he owns/opened the franchise is thar he got a pile of money dumped on him from his wifes dead relatives, dude is soo fuckin lucky butfrom the way he talks he was/is a bigger spare then i am when he was my age

the fuck is up yall

lively up yourselfs

mornin bankai for the motherfuckin win

got work here at 2, gonna get thuroughly hai

BA, sorry bro, it looks like this ain't workin out, maybe you should go back to PUZZLERS or something. I dunno what though.

yeah puzzlers would be pretty great. Anything that doesn't have to do with Mick Jagger.

huh, wasjust cleanin out my 'miscelaneous drawer in my clothes dresser, i just found 2 norco

kinda kool, made me smile a little bit, i mean at this stage in my opioid career 20mg of hydrocodone isnt anything to go crazy about but its shit i didnt know i had n now i have it for what feels like free.

Last edited:
Alright, I'll start if off with an easy one, and an easy joke (thats the hint, pay attention people).

Its only two words. The letters in the brackets then must be jumbled to find out the answer. Good luck all. PS I made this in like 2 minutes. Its a primer to get BA started. I don't want to make them, i want to solve them.

abgager

[ ] [ ] _ _ _ [ ] _

rfyots

[ ] _ [ ] [ ] [ ] _

Unscramble: ___________

GArgaGe
FrOSTy

GAGFOST

Fa8o8oots.

:\

--

A farmer buys 100 animals for $100. The animals include at least one cow, one pig, and one chicken. If a cow costs $10, a pig costs $3, and a chicken costs $0.50, how many of each did he buy?

GArgaGe
FrOSTy

GAGFOST

Fa8o8oots.

:\
No, you insensitive anti-semitic gay-basher. Its people like you that make me disgusted to be an American. The answer is "soft gag." Why didn't you pay attention to the hint, I said that it was going to be an "easy joke." Instead you tried to use my puzzler as a launching pad for your "kill the homosexuals" agenda, and for that I am appalled.

Puzzler: I got JC's puzzler wrong because I assumed "________" meant one word, and not two. Reagardless, JC called me an anti-semitic as well as calling me anti-homosexual. Yet I never said a word against the former... So let the farm animals loose and let this puzzler be about proving that RL is also against the Jews. Do it.

who is watching the games today>

A few of my friends are green bay fans so I sort of ended up seeing most of that game. But honestly, I could really care less.

So this place has been looking really dead lately. Pretty lame.

Status
Not open for further replies.