Mystery K Drug...PLEASE HELP

CD

Bluelighter
Last night I bought what was supposed to be K from this guy at a Phish concert in Philly. My friends were driving, so on th eway home I tried what I thought was a bump. I've never done K before. I know it's supposed to take like 10 minutes to work. After 20, nothing so I did another bump.
15 min later I felt a little relaxed and messed up and it was harder to think, but I was honestly damn near 100% sober. I went into someone's bathroom and the lights were much brighter than usual w/NO dialated pupils.
I think either
1. It's K that's very weak and cut and I didn't do enough b/c I don't really know what a bump looks like.
or
2. This shits not K
Can anyone help? It came in a capsule for $20 and filled about a quarter of it. The 2 small amounts I did last night used about 40% of what was in there. I'm planning on doing the other 60% tonight all at once. Was what I described at least the threshold of K?
Thanks Everyone!!!
PLUR
smile.gif

Cuzdave
------------------
'We pushed it in our mouths, pushed it deep inside. All wrapped up in ribbons the night the dream the time love died' RS

i think it was, when i do K its usually over the threshold so i couldnt tell you what the threshold was, and it was probably cut with something like milk, baking powder, etc...
------------------
"whatever it is i think i
see, becomes a tootsie
roll to me"

i dont know if that was k. k usually makes you feel great like you go from 0-60 in about 10 min. but what i have is fresh baked.