Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Mystery Chemical Circulating Eastern Shore

Status
Not open for further replies.

earthbound_cal

Greenlighter
New Bluelighter here, first post!
So essentially, there is a mystery substance in circulation of the Eastern Shore of America. I do believe it is the same exact substance being described in this thread:

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/549161-The-Big-amp-Dandy-Non-LSD-Ergoloids-Blotter-Thread/page17

There was never a clear consensus on what this chemical is, and it sounds drastically similar to the chemical currently in circulation. The chemical in circulation is agreed to:
-have a bitter and numbing taste
-onset at 1/2 to 1 hours after ingestion and last four hours
-have an intense visual trip
-cause hysterical cases of giggles and euphoria
-be safe in larger doses (upwards of four graph-paper-square-sized blotters)
-not be as introspective or anxiogenic as LSD
-give euphoric tingles throughout the body, as well as shakes and jitters
-come on graphic blotter, probably Alex Grays

SWIM did one blotter (held under tongue) and experienced no paranoia or anxiety, although in theory it should have been prevalent as SWIM was outside during the darkest hours of night and watching eyeballs form on the end of tree branches. SWIM also had a hilarious time trying to catch a scurrying cockroach on the bathroom floor.

Does anyone have any input on this? A NBOMe is a possibillity although it wouldn't explain how people are taking four tabs and not experiencing negative effects. A non-lsd ergoloid is the other possibillity, although that wouldn't explain the short trip duration or metallic taste. Although many non-LSD ergoloids are unresearched, I still find it unlikely that a niche group of chemists in the area have been creating non-LSD ergoloids just for the hell of it and passing it off as LSD. A four hour trip duration is characteristic of neither NBOMes or ergoloids, although more likely 25i-NBOMe.
I hate to revisit old issues, but it seems as if this is the only readily available psychedelic in the Eastern Shore area and harm reduction and education on this substance is a necessary step to take.

Well, I'D threads aren't allowed here, nor is the use of "SWIM" :)
The only way you can know for sure what your chemical is is to test it.

Be safe.

People do large dose Nbome trips frequently, I've seen people do 4 and 5 blotters in one go, many a times....

Doesn't mean it's safe, it just means they didn't die that time... If I were you I'd entirely avoid any blotter that had taste, you're playing with fire there buddy.

And while we can't ID it for you, I think we can all assume it's not LSD or one of its chemical relatives (based on it sounding exactly like an Nbome).

Hi and welcome to PD / Bluelight.

240sxlover is absolutely right IMO, negative or dangerous effects may not be felt because euphoria could be overruling sensations from e.g. vasoconstriction. Also some people are just more sensitive than others, but even that kind of tolerance is not reliable: some of the people who have been hospitalized or died tolerated equally high or higher dosages before apparently. It is not clear what is factoring in, but uneven distribution of the drug's delivery methods (mostly blotter) could play a role.

Other than that please refer to the rules and see that we do not allow IDing threads. The reasons are explained there, but in short: we don't and cannot know what is in there - you need to get it tested - everything else is speculation that can lead to misinformation just as easily as information.

Look around in our Psychedelic Index, there is a centralized thread on "Research chemicals on Blotter".

Status
Not open for further replies.