• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Random Myers Briggs Personality Test

In other words.... (dont take it too seriously)
I_XOrofgI-mDOsakyxJxR--a-TEPlc6wnebUqNt32is.png

xnsNGi2.png

I took it and learned I am an ISFP - T.
About 7 years ago a friend of mine applied for a job at a PR firm. She’d worked for years in this field and believed she would easily be hired, given her experience. After 2 interviews, which were a bit informal as she met with the company’s hiring staff at a coffee shop, she was informed that she was 1 of 6 peeps they were considering for the position. They told her they wanted all 6 candidates to take the Myers - Briggs Personality Inventory and based upon the results, they would then make their final selection. They gave her instructions to not overthink the test, by answering questions with responses she thought they would want from a desirable applicant.
These instructions really mindfucked her with the reverse psychology. She didn’t know if she should choose answers that made her sound like an outgoing leader that’s also a great team player. Or, based upon their instructions, should she indicate that she was more of an introvert who preferred to work alone and liked deadlines and pressure? She ended up with answers that were not what they were looking for, but interestingly, they promised to do a briefing of the results for anyone who took the test and wasn’t hired. She went to the briefing, which was held at the company’s office. She heard them talking, but she really wasn’t listening, because at this point she was certain she knew why she wasn’t hired. After seeing the women at this office, she was quite confident she was too fat for this company. She said the office was filled with gorgeous thin women that looked like they stepped off the pages of the Italian edition of Vogue. They were all tan, wore all black and they walked in fairly tall heels.
She filed a grievance for Hiring Discrimination but she didn’t get anywhere with that. She has since successfully sued other companies for Unlawful Termination due to her obesity.
How fat was she, you ask? About 320 lbs., or 145 kg. But she was only 5’1” so she was really quite large, given her small stature.

I'm an INTP, and yes, I would totally clone myself, get blasted on acid and methylphenidate, and then have tantric gay secks with my other self all day.

Use the Enneagram. Myers-Briggs is a perversion based on the Jungian archetypes. It is pseudo-psychological at best and a horoscope at worst.

I paid to do the official test because I didn’t like my result and I STILL got INTJ.

I always considered myself good with other people’s feelings and stuff so I was hoping for like INFJ at least. But no.

Not that it matters because it’s not really real but like. Still disappointing.

Edit: oh I just read the opening post, hey gurl, I am also an INTJ female.

I’m going to take the test again. Maybe therapy had changed some things for me.

Omg! *squeal*

I’m sorry, I’m much happier with this result. I like to consider myself more empathic, compassionate and kind than INTJ would allow.

I think the change in my result has to do with getting diagnosed and treated for underlying mental illness that left me basically with alexithymia. But since doing therapy I’ve learnt emotions control my life way more than I thought before. So this result makes more sense- and is also accurate.

Last edited:
I'm ISFP-A
An Adventurer (ISFP) is a person with the Introverted, Observant, Feeling, and Prospecting personality traits. They tend to have open minds, approaching life, new experiences, and people with grounded warmth. Their ability to stay in the moment helps them uncover exciting potentials.
"I change during the course of a day. I wake and I’m one person, and when I go to sleep I know for certain I’m somebody else."
BOB DYLAN

My personality type is the best one!

INFP for the win!

Soo uhh, what is infp anyway? :p
Now that the internet has worked out who I am I'd like to know too. :D

Haven't seen any of you guys get this: ISJT-T Logistician). Seems pretty fair to me. Bullshit or not this was fun.

67% introverted (vs. extraverted)
61% observant (vs. intuitive)
58% thinking (vs. feeling)
57% judging (vs. prospective)
65% turbulent (vs. assertive)

"ISTJs are hardworking and will persist until a task is done. They are logical and methodical, and often enjoy tasks that require them to use step-by-step reasoning to solve a problem. They are meticulous in their attention to details, and examine things closely to be sure they are correct. With their straightforward logic and orientation to detail, ISTJs work systematically to bring order to their own small parts of the world."

Hmm, I can kind of see that in myself I guess

I have taken it at different times during my life and I mostly get INTP, but sometimes INFP. 93% accurately reflects my personality, I'd say.

My personality type is the best one!

INFP for the win!

Soo uhh, what is infp anyway? :p
Now that the internet has worked out who I am I'd like to know too. :D
Try taking the test on the human metrics website. You can kill hours reading all about yourself after you take the test. A multi-faceted indepth analysis of YOU. 🙃

I suspect that OP made this post to demonstrate the manner in which taking the test and reviewing the results will almost certainly cause one to readily self-ascribe the descriptors. If not, it seems to have still been made to happen. It was even in the thread's original post! It is certainly a very effective racket; that theory holds water.

'The Big Five' is the most widely used foundation for forming the basis of a psychometric battery in terms of models to measure personality. It's used by those who practice in the field, psychometricians, in order to attempt to qualify units of measurement assignments with traits that in concert correspond to a person's personality, their behavior. There are others aside from this which are considered to be scientific as well. The MBTI is not among them.

I’ve met so many girls that are supposedly INTJ, it’s hard to believe and often I feel they don’t match the description personally.

A personality test is more what you think about yourself than the true reality of who you actually are.. If you have an accurate view of yourself then the test will be spot on. Not everyone does.

-GC