• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids My thoughts on why PST is the perfect opiate

Ok, good then you are like me... 30mg of hydro will send me to the sky...

So I use 1lb... I used to use less than that for a while... like 10-12oz... I am now using 16oz(1lb) because I'm trying to use all I have so I won't use several days in a row and I buy 1lb bags..

If you have good seeds and use 12oz or so you should feel awesome... If I were you I would start with 8oz or so and see how you feel and then drink 4oz more, you never know how they will affect you... I had some bad seeds one time and woke up the next day with my eyes all swollen, had a bad reaction.. but it only happened with one crappy brand...

When you say black? is that what is says on the bag? cause mine say blue, idk about black ones, the do look back though in case you're just looking at them and thinking they are black

as for a recipe... it's as simple as puttin them in a bottle and adding enough water so you can swish them around, shake for 3 min, loosen the cap a bit and drain the water and drink that... no need for letting it sit and shake and all that other crap you read online..

If you have good seeds with your 30mg hydro tolerance you should feel pretty awesome for the rest of the day.. Good luck

Also, it isn't as intense as hydro, but it lasts way longer, you have to learn to appreciate the high

Do you drink the entire jug? That's a lot to drink haha.

Do you drink the entire jug? That's a lot to drink haha.

Nope, I put the seeds in a 2L bottle and add just enough water to have the seeds suspended an inch or so... Idk how much water that is in the end but it's not a that much... A big glass, that's about it...

I meant to say that if I were you I would start with eight oz... when I put the number it did that st stupid face 8oz

Damn I was hoping to have enough to share haha. I'm doing it with 2lbs though.

Dude, I strongly advice against using those 2lbs yourself... your tolerance is like mine, and those 2lbs would be way too much for you if you have seeds like mine.. so share away

Oh no I wasn't planning to down all 2lbs myself haha. I planned on separating it all into individual bottles and dosing as needed.

You're the reason why its going to be impossible to find good seeds anywhere soon. Why do you guys have to ruin it for everyone? Just quietly get high and let it be an "open secret" like it has for decades. It's okay to make a couple of posts about it but making a million posts sharing about the dangers or how high as balls you feel is going to put a spotlight on it that it doesn't need.

You're the reason why its going to be impossible to find good seeds anywhere soon. Why do you guys have to ruin it for everyone? Just quietly get high and let it be an "open secret" like it has for decades. It's okay to make a couple of posts about it but making a million posts sharing about the dangers or how high as balls you feel is going to put a spotlight on it that it doesn't need.

I don't think that's gonna happen. Poppy seeds have a myriad of uses aside from just getting high. The government can make them illegal, but they'd be fucking over all the farmers, chefs, and florists that use them as well.

Or maybe they're fine with doing that. What do I know, I'm some dude on the internet.

True, but those idiots who post on the review on amazon are way worse, all of them talking about making tea with the seeds.. there are literally hundreds of reviews... at least I stick to this website

Well, all the ones you can buy in stores are washed, they could mandate that all brands do that, making the ones I buy on Amazon useless, and I feel like that will happen some day

That store part isn't neccesarily true. I go to a bulk health food store near china town in my city to get poppy seeds when I make tea, and these are some sticky ass poppy seeds that are usually in a bunch of little clumps (I'm assuming from the latex being a bit sticky), strong as shit.