• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

My son was poisoned by fentanyl please be careful!

KylesMom4Ever

Greenlighter
My son used to be a member of this site. I saw his login information when I was looking at his email, user name JustOneMoreBump. In May of this year, he took something that he thought was a Xanax pill he bought online. Unfortunately, it was pure fentanyl and he died from it. Please be careful out there, everything is being laced with it and one in six counterfeit pills has a lethal dose. This is my son Kyle's story. Christina, Mom of Kyle 9/13/93 - 5/27/22 Forever 28

Last edited:
so very sorry for your loss.. this is a great place to talk with some random people who may have gone through similar situations. This community is here for you!

Omg, my original post said “this communist is here for you” Hahahaha. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Last edited:
I'm so sorry for the loss of your son. My 31-year-old daughter died last year from illicit fentanyl. She thought she was taking an Ativan for her nerves. This road is exquisitely painful, and is nothing I would ever wish for anybody. But you have support here and folks who really do understand.

100%. What this tragedy has done is show me that I need to get off my lazy complaintant ass and work to get the laws changed in my state. If it saves just one life it will be totally worth it
You might consider joining the 'Anyone's Child' campaign. It's an international network of parents who are advocating for a state-regulated, safe and legal drug supply BECAUSE they have lost children to contaminated blackmarket substances.

Alcohol prohibition did not work. It merely lead to a lot of preventable deaths through bootleg booze that contained methylated spirits. Those drinkers didn't want to die, they just wanted to be intoxicated for awhile. Drug prohibition does not and never will work for the same reasons.

If you use street drugs (even non-downers) in the US: have narcan.

Its available for free by various organizations such as the one below.

I heard news Narcan may become OTC soon in certain areas, that would be a lifesaver for many. Everyone should always have a couple on hand.

-GC

My son used to be a member of this site. I saw his login information when I was looking at his email. In May of this year, he took something that he thought was a Xanax pill he bought online. Unfortunately, it was pure fentanyl and he died from it. Please be careful out there, everything is being laced with it and one in six counterfeit pills has a lethal dose. This is my son Kyle's story.
TpcM6EO.png
TpcM6EO.png
Thank you !
TpcM6EO.png
TpcM6EO.png

So sorry to hear of this. I had a friend named Connor years back who was getting into cocaine, or really only did it once. The 2nd time, it was laced with fent and he died. He didn't really use drugs, he just drank and smoked a bit of pot, had some bumps of cocaine one night and decided to try it again another night. I wasn't with him that night, and I've personally never done cocaine. Fentanyl getting into shit is so terrible... Again, extremely sorry for your loss <3

As for the video you linked, it's private so we're not able to watch it. I assume it's a tribute video to Kyle?

Is there a way to get this video to public?

I’m going to suggest a move to The Shrine.

I’m sorry to hear about this, I can’t imagine what’s it’s be like to lose a kid to this.