then a casket.

The plunger took away,
those 6 feet of dirt,
The casket closes on her,
old and greyed.
That's when I recall.
I'm still a kid after all,
and that's all ill ever receive
They are friendly, indeed, those little sirens-that bring sirens at their worst. We have known each other for almost 30 years. The kind of friendship that is so knowing and loyal-years can span between visits, and we can pick right back up like it was yesterday. Something has changed though, recently. It came as a surprise to me, I was unsuspecting and confident our dysfunction would be forever. But, as is the very nature of our Universe, evolution happens continuously. Change truly is inevitable. Our bond, once fiendish and shameless, has soured. The risk once so exciting, unsavory. I’ve made my peace, am thankful that I have no regrets and got to pocket the experience as just that. Knowledge gained, wisdom now available to educate and assist others. I don’t miss them in the least, and wish only the best for all their other friends out there. ✌️♥️

They are friendly, indeed, those little sirens-that bring sirens at their worst. We have known each other for almost 30 years. The kind of friendship that is so knowing and loyal-years can span between visits, and we can pick right back up like it was yesterday. Something has changed though, recently. It came as a surprise to me, I was unsuspecting and confident our dysfunction would be forever. But, as is the very nature of our Universe, evolution happens continuously. Change truly is inevitable. Our bond, once fiendish and shameless, has soured. The risk once so exciting, unsavory. I’ve made my peace, am thankful that I have no regrets and got to pocket the experience as just that. Knowledge gained, wisdom now available to educate and assist others. I don’t miss them in the least, and wish only the best for all their other friends out there. ✌️♥️
Meant to also give my condolences for any suffering you and yours endured.

I miss the years.
I lost them all.
They slipped away with you.
The weight of a siren,
then a casket.

The plunger took away,
those 6 feet of dirt,
The casket closes on her,
old and greyed.
That's when I recall.
I'm still a kid after all,
and that's all ill ever receive