Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

My need for Nicotine/Alcohol/weed is absent for a week after MDMA

janissary

Greenlighter
hello everyone,

I am a new poster but long time bluelight follower.

I could not find enough info to assess my situation.

Whenever I use mdma ( I did it around 4 times 2 months apart, around 0.2g total on each), I just don't want to smoke cigs or drink alcohol for a week. I am a nicotine addict for 20 years. BTW I'm male and 45 yrs old.

I like alcohol very much, especially wine.

And I am a weed admirer for at least 7 years smoking like 5-6 nights a week.

However, After I use mdma, I don't have the need or want to smoke, drink. None whatsoever for a week. ( not during use, I smoke weed with it and love it)

For example now this is the 4th day since my roll. Can't even drink one small glass of wine, have not touched weed yet and it is very difficult to finish a cigarette if I choose to have one. They are not attractive for me for a week. I don't crave them anymore. All returns to normal after a week though. None of my friends are like this.

It has always been like this since the first time I rolled.

Is there anyone who could shine some light on this?

Thank you very much. Please do not hesitate to ask anything that might be relevant for you

cheers

Sorry Forgot to add if it makes a difference

I don't feel the loved up feeling that my friends have from mdma.
I feel some but not much compared to my friends

( tested pills, we eat the same pills together and my friends are full of emphatical feelings, me not so much but more like I am very high from the strongest weed ever. well I smoke some with mdma anyway but then get way up high.Very enjoyable plus some stimulation)