• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

My longtime bf wants to watch me have sex with a black man...

Awesome that it worked out! Yay for the BBC! =D

Regret will always arise be confident in your own sexuality please your woman. The intamacy of pleasing your girl is paramount . Having a black dude fuck your wife wtf . I'm lucky to have 9 but I'd never let another man touch my girl. Read karmasutrA . You cAn make your girl cum. The confidNce that comes with it is great and she'll love you. Those thoughts leave and she will never consider cheating . Treat her like a lady and be a man

lol great topic.

I'd vote do it!

It'll change your relationship though. And it won't "fix" anything.

^I'm just glad there's a place i can talk about stuff without being judged

Hey can you tell me how big it was and how satisfying was it to you??? Please I'm trying to get my gf to do it she's a thick curvy Mexican girl with a fat ass her pussy just swallows my cock. Her pussy is so bomb. I don't fill her up and she get turned on so hard I wanna see how much a big black cock turns her on I wanna see her big fat pussy cum fast shit it makes me cum fast it's big and weat
Can u please share your story with me please
Multi-Quote This Message

Hey can you tell me how big it was and how satisfying was it to you??? Please I'm trying to get my gf to do it she's a thick curvy Mexican girl with a fat ass her pussy just swallows my cock. Her pussy is so bomb. I don't fill her up and she get turned on so hard I wanna see how much a big black cock turns her on I wanna see her big fat pussy cum fast shit it makes me cum fast it's big and weat
Can u please share your story with me please
Multi-Quote This Message

Did you ever get her to do it? My bf wants me to, but I don't know if he will end up regretting it and then leave me.

Play all you want.
But there's no reason to have it 'on camera for him'.
I could see that as something you might regret down the road.

This. Don't have sex on camera. For 98% of people, it's a STUPID MOVE that they will REGRET DEEPLY in the future. 2% of people are sexual free spirits who know who they are and what the future holds, and for them it's OK. But if you're not COMPLETELY CERTAIN it's the right move for you, DON'T LET ANYONE VIDEO OR PHOTOGRAPH YOU HAVING SEX. THIS MEANS EVERYONE HERE. Trust me. One day you'll thank me.