• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

My high is changing

cyberius

Bluelight Crew
I still love being high on MDMA as much as I did the first day I dosed 4 years ago, but the high is starting to change. One normal 125mg dose of MDMA is now lasting around 8-12 hours for me with intense OEV's like when I'm on acid or mushrooms. Is this normal? I've done ecstasy about 60 times in the past 4 years and I'm worried the damage is beginning to catch up with me :X

Thats obviously not mdma

The boss beats me to it. You dont have mdma.

And if i calculated correctly, you are rolling every 1.25 months? 15 times a year?! Ridiculous! Stop now or you WILL be damaged from this drug. You need a year break before id give it a go again with your abuse.

thats a very long high for very a small dose for someone who has built so much tolerance like yourself, get a test kit and test your stuff

I've never tried acid or mushrooms so I would like to know how your oev's look? I see things too when I have a higher dosage

I've never tried acid or mushrooms so I would like to know how your oev's look? I see things too when I have a higher dosage

surfaces shimmer and wave, colors are bright and crisp, and I see wicked long and colorful tracers and even fractals.

I think MDMA has been changing a lot from the past years.

I think MDMA has been changing a lot from the past years.

I've reagent tested everything though, everything I have ever used was MDMA. The last batch of 48 pills I used was on ecstasydata.org and I tested it myself.

There may be a new MDMA mimicking drug out there that has all the same indications from the reagents testing. I know I tested all the "molly" I got, and it always turned bluish black. Sometimes I would see weird visuals, and the high didn't last very long. I dunno, this warrants more research.

There may be a new MDMA mimicking drug out there that has all the same indications from the reagents testing. I know I tested all the "molly" I got, and it always turned bluish black. Sometimes I would see weird visuals, and the high didn't last very long. I dunno, this warrants more research.
Chemist are making chemicals these days that give a false positive for mdma. The game is crazy.

I have read chemist are using new methods to make mdma cheaper and easier perhaps causing experience changes maybe. Who knows whats what these days with technology and science.

Kinda like how beef is beef but there are different cuts of beef, perhaps different cuts of mdma.

You people simply aren't listening. I order from the people that manufacture the MDMA, directly from the source. It's MDMA, it's known to be MDMA very very well and I would have many other sources if this one wasn't pure MDMA. Besides, my friends have tried this same exact batch of MDMA with me at the same dosage and had normal MDMA like effects.

What you described seem to be characteristics of 2C-B

Enhancements2C-B presents a full and complete array of possible visual enhancements which generally include:

• Increased visual acuity
  • Enhancement of colours
  • Enhanced pattern recognition
Distortions
As for visual distortions and alterations, effects experienced are detailed below:

• Visual drifting (melting, flowing, breathing and morphing) - In comparison to other psychedelics, this effect can be described as highly detailed, slow and smooth in motion, static in appearance, and unrealistic/ cartoon like in style.
  • Tracers
  • After images
  • Texture repetition
  • Colour shifting
  • Scenery slicing
Geometry
The visual geometry that is present throughout this trip can be described as more similar in appearance to that of LSD than that of 2C-E, psilocin, or ayahuasca. They can be comprehensively described as unstructured in their organization, algorithmic in geometric style, intricate in complexity, large in size, fast and smooth in motion, colourful in scheme, glossy in colour, sharp in their edges and angular in their corners. They seem high in algorithmic visuals such as fractals and at higher dosages are significantly more likely to result in states of Level 7A visual geometry over Level 7B.

Hey Cyberius. I've seen you on this forum for sometime now, and I know you know what your doing (testing etc). So I'm not going to submit to the fact that's it's a different substance. What did jump out at me is what epic said. Your rolling WAY to much. Maybe your right...you over did it now your brains paying the price? We all know MDMA shouldn't last that long and give your crazy OEV. So maybe it's time for a break?

If it is indeed MDMA. You are using far too often. MDMA is extremely tough on the serotonin and if you use too frequently your brain doesn't have time to catch up. Think of a factory that starts making the lines go to fast for the employees to successfully assemble the product they are making. Now imagine that it takes them about 2 weeks to clean up after one such speedup. Now imagine that the boss keeps turning the lines up a couple times a month. Eventually the employees will be so backlogged with just cleaning that the product is coming out crappy and irregular.

Last edited:
To start I agree with your usage being far too often, you've been around awhile so you know better...
Have you had any changes in prescriptions or supplements??