• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

My friend didn't get high off weed ?!?

Swimmyboi

Greenlighter
Ok so a while ago swim to a house party with 2 english eight's so these are 1.6-2 g's bags not 3.67g bags :( . Ok so as swim was saying, swim went to a party with this much weed so at the party he starts to roll some joint and smoke then he is quite generous and passes it around to find people butt licking the joint but the joint survives. So after 2-3 joints had been smoked and the small room swim and his friends were in was hot boxed most people were high except for one friend his name is S. So S's eyes are red he is kinda acting dopey but not too much like a someone stoned and he feels tired so after smoke all the joint there were 8-10 swim and all of his friends apart from one were compete baked and that one friend was S he was sober as a fucker just tired and a bit dopey later on they got munch and they all fell asleep. But what swim doesn't understand is why did S not get high is he immune to weed and swim made him inhale but covering his mouth with swims hands Ahha so there was nothing wrong with the weed and he did inhale, it was his first time but still he should have felt something what should swim do because S wants to get high !

don't use SWIM

the first times i smoked weed i didn't get high too, but the first times i got high i got high as fuck from few hits.. so, go figure... weed is the most unpredictable for me

i also have friends that i shared joints with, and by the end of the joint i was laughing my ass off and they were like 'wtf is this guy laughin about'

if he really wants to get high just tell him roll a fat J and smoke it all by himself

I didn't get high the first time I smoked weed, nor the second, third, fourth, fifth, or sixth time. No, it took at least 20 different times before I even remotely felt anything. But when I did get high, man was it awesome! I laughed for what felt like a decade. No one is immune to marijuana. Not even if you call yourself SWIM.

Nobody, ever, was immune to weed. Send him to Colorado and I'll drag my old six foot bong out of the basement, load it up with medical nugs and blast his ass off to the moon. LOL

Ahh ok thanks I will get him to smoke some more weed hopefully he will get high :)

2 english eight's so these are 1.6-2 g's bags not 3.67g bags :(
what on earth is an 'english eight'?

an eighth is one eighth of an ounce. therefore, 3.54 grams (regardless of where on the planet you happen to be).

alasdair

I think he may have meant an English equivalent of an eighth, which is where some dealers say they are selling "eighths" but it turns out to be far lower in weight.

In England we have a different metric system. A gram is actually 700mg. Sarcasm.

Lol at English 1/8th. Why don't you Brits just tell your dealers "Yo, I'm tired of you shorting me, give me 3.5 fuckin grams!" I'm white as fuck and live in the South U.S., and even the sketchy black guys I sometimes buy from will hook me up with 3.6g 1/8ths. Stick up for yourself or get a new dealer, dude.

Lol at English 1/8th. Why don't you Brits just tell your dealers "Yo, I'm tired of you shorting me, give me 3.5 fuckin grams!" I'm white as fuck and live in the South U.S., and even the sketchy black guys I sometimes buy from will hook me up with 3.6g 1/8ths. Stick up for yourself or get a new dealer, dude.

Weed in the UK has never really been a tiered market like it is over there, you ask the dealer for a monetary amount not a strain or weight. 3.75g for -snippety- was common 8 years ago, now it's 2g at best.-snip-

No price discussion please

Last edited by a moderator:
the first time i drank alcohol, smoked pot, popped ecstasy, and snorted cocaine, absolutely nothing happened. i have no idea why, but a lot of people dont get high their first time trying certain drugs, especially pot. For me it was a lot of different things that didnt work.

the first 3-4 times i smoked ..i didnt feel anything. then it just hit me like IM IN LOVE! -lol- have seen wife hit the floor from her first AHFl of a 5mg vike. u never know.

Its not uncommon at all to not get all of the expected results from smoking for the first few times. After a time or two the receptors know exactly what they're looking for. Just be a good friend and keep burning.

I didn't get high till the 3rd time I smoked and most don't till they have smoked a few times.

Oddly, and something you might want to try, is running or exercising hard while high because that's what did it for me.

I remember many years back when I first smoked I was on a beach at night with some friends having smoked a TON of weed and felt nothing.

One of them told me to go for a hard run because the blood would rush to my head and help the weed kick in.

It TOTALLY did the trick and I suddenly got an awesome auditory hallucination of music and completely forgot why I was running in the first place haha.

Forever that will be my first weed experience: hearing beautiful music (wish it would happen when I smoke now...)

To this day I wonder why exactly this worked, but it did.

Anyone have a clue as to what happened neurologically/chemically for the blood rushing to my head and possibly endorphins to trigger the THC high??

^ Perhaps that time it was going to happen whether you ran or not. If it was due to exercising, I'm guessing it'd be the work out increasing your heart rate, meaning any drugs in your blood stream would circulate faster (AFAIK, not 100% sure).

^ Perhaps that time it was going to happen whether you ran or not. If it was due to exercising, I'm guessing it'd be the work out increasing your heart rate, meaning any drugs in your blood stream would circulate faster (AFAIK, not 100% sure).

I don't think it was going to happen at that exact second, I think it was definitely a real reaction.

I remember running hard on the beach, feeling that feel of blood rushing to your head that you get when running hard and then IMMEDIATELY following it came the high and an auditory hallucination.

There was certainly a causal relationship between the two.

maybe he didn't do it right. you told him to inhale right?lol.. when i'm trying to get a friend stoned who is inexperienced, i just give him a weed lollypop from the dispensary and that never fails.. hahhaa