• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

My first microdot

I remember microdots. It's just a carrier for the LSD like the common ones like blotter paper, or windowpane/geltabs. Or how people put liquid LSD on sugar cubes, candy, or even on chewing gum.

Make sure what you are taking, or thinking about taking is actually LSD and not a research chemical.

Last edited:
I live in Oz and from 1972 - 1978 [ afik ] most of the acid here was " English " microdots , similar to those described by Voyageer3 above - much smaller than the yellow tablets depicted above .
They were astonishingly potent in comparison to the tabs of today , and halves or quarters were often taken - called " 2 way " or " 4 way " . They usually came in between 2 pieces of cellotape .
The " English brown dots " were just sensational . They looked like tiny pieces of chopped up photograph negative , about 2 - 2.5 mm square , between the tape strips .
They also came in other colours - [ pink , black , grey , etc , ] - but I have no idea what they were made from ; possibly starch for according to the book written by the head cop of " Julie " Dr Kemp was making his dots from starch .

There was a variety of acid about in those days , however , the cellotape dots were exceptional . Curiously , they had no " body load " at all ....
I still enjoy acid , but have not seen the quality of the Julie dots since the bust - the cellotaope acid was something very special indeed . '

I seen purple Microdot's in 2013, there where also red ones.
Around 60mikes I'd say. But very clean.
I seen blue pyramid gels with sparkles in them this year too.
Quite strong.
Both where so small!

Ive seen the sparkly gels too. Probably the smoothest relaxing trip ive had