My first 'e' experience, and other stuff....

Antireality

Bluelighter
About four or five years ago, I tried 'e' for the first time...I live in a small town that should be called "Deliverance" Ontario....None of us up here really knew anything about 'e', and I didn't know anyone who'd ever done it....A friend of mine got a deal on a ten lot when he was down in hte city picking up some other stuff, so we decided to give it a go...We each popped five pills, 'cause we figured that they were like beans (i.e. Whte Crosses, Bennies etc...) and you'd need a few to get off...I'd already been up for a few days all tweaked out on speed, and before we caught, we went for a drive to the convenience store to pick up some pop or something...While my friend was in the store, it hit me HARD...I started sweating and shaking and hallucinating mad-core....It felt like someone had just dropped an anvil on my chest...I freaked right out, ripped my shirt off...started crying uncontrollable, and I don't want to admit to any of my actions beyond that point...The pills were smallish and were coated red with an 'e' stamped on one side...
After that, I was subject to all the anti-e propoganda coming up in the newspapers...I believed that it would make my liver & heart blow up, and that it killed people ('cause those damn reporters didn't know the difference between 'e' and GHB) and associated 'e' with severe brain damage or something like that....When one of my friends moved away about two years ago and started doing 'e', I was so worried about him!!! After a while though, I got so damn sick of him going on about how great 'e' was, I figured I'd take the risk and try it again...This time, I took a "blue temple", and went camping....I ended up eating some mush too, and had one of the best damn trips of my life...It made a convert out of me, and a few weeks later, I found myself gooed to the tits on these MDMA caps at the OM three-day....Ever since, I've been an e-tard, and proud of it....
Did anyone else out there have a bad trip the first time they did 'e', only to end up loving it???

5 PILLS YOUR FIRST TIME AT ONE TIME!!!!! That blows my mind. I have never heard a story like that.WOW. Well my first time was great nothing went bad. I ate one pill too. I'm happy to see that your alright and stuff. What a story thank you.