• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

My experience with liquid nicotine, is it okay

Well you're a bit weird, wouldn't getting some Snus, or even chew be the more reasonable route for oral nicotine? Kodiak and Skol do good buissness so you're not that weird just that you don't use the products intended for your use...
I vape and love it, there is good stuff out these days, way better then those prefilled carts from back in 2010 or whatever....but I hate getting even my fav juice in my mouth, it's icky to me all concentrated and burning. Look into it, you can find a better product.

You could be upping your cancer risk, if you start getting sores where you put your nic I'd start getting real concerned. Also you can overdose and die so be careful.

That's an easy way to OD on nicotine. Drinking juice is disgusting. I vape with a pretty high end device that goes up to 200w and I wrap my own coils and such. I'm vaping on 6mg right now and get a decent buzz from it.

Think about it like this, there's probably a reason they don't sell nicotine drinks... I would just take up smoking or chewing if you're that insistent on taking nicotine. I really see this as becoming a problem for you. I get that you won't get the buzz you're looking for with chew or cigs, but you're chasing a stimulant high.

I can honestly say it would probably be safer to just get some adderal or cocaine. Not that I'm condoning you switching to either. And I'm not saying either is even close to a good idea by themselves. But if you really want that high I truly believe you're going to kill yourself easier and faster drinking concentrated nicotine.

That's an easy way to OD on nicotine. Drinking juice is disgusting. I vape with a pretty high end device that goes up to 200w and I wrap my own coils and such. I'm vaping on 6mg right now and get a decent buzz from it.

Heh, I'm on 6mg too, got a Mutation 3 RDA that I use almost exclusively on my cheap ass knock off mech mod. Sweet spot seems to be .3ohm 26G dual coils. I want to splurge on a new box, I have not had one since the days of 15W.

I watched one murder show and this guy murdered his sister by making her wear a dress soaked in nicotine giving her nicotine poison. Just a thought about drinking stuff that's meant to be vaped. If you like to feel stimulated go lie to a psychiatrist and get adderall. That is definitely safer then swallowing nicotin patches or juice.
I get prescribed adderall but I rarely ever take it I prefer downers and opiods much better.

Heh, I'm on 6mg too, got a Mutation 3 RDA that I use almost exclusively on my cheap ass knock off mech mod. Sweet spot seems to be .3ohm 26G dual coils. I want to splurge on a new box, I have not had one since the days of 15W.
\

I'd suggest the sigeli temp control box mods great and very smooth and they go up to 150w or you can get the 75w which is what I have personally I think anything past 75w is just a waste of juice and I like to use temp mode to lower the temps to save money on burning so much coils and juice.

You're lucky. My experience is similar. I quit smoking once, and started twice. Both start times I got a magical feeling that I cannot describe...I've had IV morphine, I was once on Adderall, and have taken Dexedrine, even but turned up to 11 and enhanced, I don't see how they any kind of speed or opioid could come close to that feeling. My darned dog always seemed to get up and implore me for his morning biscuit at the start of the present nicotine period, and I held on to furniture to walk. I wouldn't have been able to talk, so it must be different than what you feel.

Just don't habituate. I did both times and was/am hooked quickly. I was out of my skull on Effexor when I picked up a pinch of tobacco a friend left behind six years ago. I'd been quit for more than 20 years and knew full well that there's no such thing (for me) as one puff.

Now I vape pretty happily with a cartridge system and am very glad to lose the smell and the mess of smoking. It holds no appeal. Come to think of it, I got hooked on nicotine after actively want to smoke a cigarette. It was a filler / extender for pot... so pot is a gateway drug. To nicotine.

Well you're a bit weird, wouldn't getting some Snus, or even chew be the more reasonable route for oral nicotine? I wish, but I don't have acess to money or places where nicotine products are soled. Therefore I have to make use of what I have stolen, this I justify if the products have been around for too long and im certain they will be throne away. Kodiak and Skol do good buissness so you're not that weird just that you don't use the products intended for your use...
I vape and love it, there is good stuff out these days, way better then those prefilled carts from back in 2010 or whatever....but I hate getting even my fav juice in my mouth, it's icky to me all concentrated and burning. Look into it, you can find a better product.

You could be upping your cancer risk, if you start getting sores where you put your nic I'd start getting real concerned. Also you can overdose and die so be careful.
I have heard the same, is it something to do do with the antiapoptotic affects of nicotine through adrenergic and cholinergic signalling.

Think about it like this, there's probably a reason they don't sell nicotine drinks... I would just take up smoking or chewing if you're that insistent on taking nicotine. Im sorry, I should have explained in my post, that due to my disability, I require assistance when shopping, and as a result of the close community I live in, any efforts to obtain such products will be widely known. Also many who know me, see me as a well informed individual in matters of general health and simple biochemistry, no body knows that I secretly get super high on nicotine. I really see this as becoming a problem for you. I get that you won't get the buzz you're looking for with chew or cigs, but you're chasing a stimulant high.
I can understand why you think that. However, I don't build up tolerance even after extended use, have practically no comedown apart from pleasant after affects and also nicotine is far less neurotoxic than amphetamine. It has also shown to be neuroprotective, protecting neurones against free radicals and dopamine metabolites.
I can honestly say it would probably be safer to just get some adderal or cocaine. Not that I'm condoning you switching to either. And I'm not saying either is even close to a good idea by themselves. But if you really want that high I truly believe you're going to kill yourself easier and faster drinking concentrated nicotine.
Thanks for your concern, however, I now intend to change my ways, from now on I will stick to vaping with esigs

You're lucky. My experience is similar. I quit smoking once, and started twice. Both start times I got a magical feeling that I cannot describe...I've had IV morphine, I was once on Adderall, and have taken Dexedrine, even but turned up to 11 and enhanced, I don't see how they any kind of speed or opioid could come close to that feeling. My darned dog always seemed to get up and implore me for his morning biscuit at the start of the present nicotine period, and I held on to furniture to walk. I wouldn't have been able to talk, so it must be different than what you feel.
Did your dog disturb you, or ruin your high in some way? If I get interrupted or made aware of the fact I need to hide/coverup my activity, the pleasant uforia and state of satisfaction and tranquillity is shattered and replaced by bordum, and fear of being cort.
Just don't habituate. I did both times and was/am hooked quickly. I was out of my skull on Effexor when I picked up a pinch of tobacco a friend left behind six years ago. I'd been quit for more than 20 years and knew full well that there's no such thing (for me) as one puff.
Don't forget, tobacco is different to pure nicotine - tobacco contains MAOi alkaloids that prevent the breakdown of dopamine and adrenaline after their release, enhanceing nicotines mild stimulant affects by many times, while at the same time increasing its addictive potential.
Now I vape pretty happily with a cartridge system and am very glad to lose the smell and the mess of smoking. It holds no appeal. Come to think of it, I got hooked on nicotine after actively want to smoke a cigarette. It was a filler / extender for pot... so pot is a gateway drug. To nicotine.
If you want a nicotine high with out smoking, why not try taking selegyline for a few days before administration of nicotine.

I wish, but I don't have acess to money or places where nicotine products are soled. Therefore I have to make use of what I have stolen, this I justify if the products have been around for too long and im certain they will be throne away.
I've been there too, and I've done worse (but not for years), I've raided public ashtrays, in the rain. You say you'll stick to vaping and that's prolly good if you can get what you want that way.
There should be ways for a 19yo to make a bit of pocket money, and snus can be ordered online if that helps in the future.

I have an iPV3 Li with a Mutation S right now. I also own a tugboat clone and a mutation x v4. The new mutation S is sweet, current build is dual coils 34/24 claptons with 7 wraps, comes out to about .27 ohms. Sitting at 90watts atm.

Still got a decent juice well in the S? Love that I can get a half-hour drives worth of juice in my v3, made my kayfuns obsolete. You must be getting some clouds going, with a fresh battery I'm only at 56W with a .3 build.

Still got a decent juice well in the S? Love that I can get a half-hour drives worth of juice in my v3, made my kayfuns obsolete. You must be getting some clouds going, with a fresh battery I'm only at 56W with a .3 build.

Oh yea, clouds for days. It still seems to have the same size well as my x v4 so no problems there. It is smaller though overall of course so it needs a little more dripping than my regular mutation. I paid $18 for this S I ain't complaining lol.

My box goes to 200watts but I never get anywhere near that high. Highest I've gone to is 140 on a dual clapton build that came out to .10 ohms. Complete overkill though and bad for my batteries.