• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

My drink was spiked.

Ok the most interesting thing is why were you in police custody???
I guess he might not have known about the MDMA in a drink becasue ive heard of people taking shots of alcohol with mdma or mushrooms soaked in the shot glass. (Id have to really kick someones ass"
You would take the shot and before you had a chance to figure out something was "off" the shot is already ingested.
People are really f...ed up out there. Ive heard of that happening.

ecstacy would come up as methamphetamine or amphetamine on a drug test. so there would be no way for them to know you took ecstacy.

i would be kind of a waste to spike someons drink with e tho cause they prolly wont fall asleep. ghb on the other hand is like liquid ecstacy, triple vision, blurry vision, euphoria. its odorless and tasteless thats y its called the date rape drug...its easy to od on and the dosage is low its easy to over do, most users who dont take it often will pass out and not remember shit. like xanax

i wish someone would spike my drink with mdma haha, im walking round the club these days with a funnel leading into my bottle hoping someone will slip me something :)

you will be 100% totally fine..
i abused MDMA HEAVILY lol.. taken pills in there 20 and possibly 30s in one night went nuts on it i did.
havent had any pills in the past 2 years due to the pips hitting hard in the uk iv probably done a few hunderd pills over the past 3 years before pip pills and adulterated ones flooded the place and i feel absoulotly fine :).

I'm curious to know what happened to OP after he/she consumed the spiked drink. Seems to me like somebody's looking for a bail out clause.

I'm curious to know what happened to OP after he/she consumed the spiked drink. Seems to me like somebody's looking for a bail out clause.

That's what I'm thinking too. Someone did something they now regret and don't want to take responsibility for it

Sooo...

Where is the OP? Feedback? Describe how it felt?

1) MDMA is not a likely candidate for drink-spiking, and you don't know whether or not it was in fact MDMA. Could've been a different amphetamine, since you get tested for the class of drugs taken, not the specific one.

2) If it was speed or meth that you got dosed with, and were heavily drinking, I see why you ended up with the police. Low-dose adderall (pharmaceutical speed) is synergistic with alcohol and will make one feel better and give him/her the ability to drink more. Higher dose amphetamine combined with (heavy) drinking will make one do stupid crap and black out easier. Sounds like this happened to the OP.

For either situation, we need feedback. Why were you in the police station? Did you black out? If not, how did it feel?

you will be 100% totally fine..
i abused MDMA HEAVILY lol.. taken pills in there 20 and possibly 30s in one night went nuts on it i did.
havent had any pills in the past 2 years due to the pips hitting hard in the uk iv probably done a few hunderd pills over the past 3 years before pip pills and adulterated ones flooded the place and i feel absoulotly fine :).

/facepalm/

And guys, MDMA can be tested for with certain urine tests. A standard 5 or 10 panel test will show it as methamphetamine, but there are urine test out there designed to identify MDMA specifically. I remember seeing one at the local Rite Aid a few months ago as a matter of fact.

And as for "worried", you'll be fine. The idea that you'll suffer permanent brain damage after using MDMA only once is a lie perpetuated by authorities to keep kiddos off of drugs. The hangover from MDMA can last a few days, but afterwards you'll be right as rain.

if you feel any effects after a couple of days maybe even a wk later, but you keep worrying about it then your having the Placebo effect work on you. cuz if your worried about it and you start thinking you have the symptoms then your mind will bring on these symptoms. and hit of E will not bring about any permenant damage. its like playin loud music once in your ear it wont permenantly damanga you. now constant useage will

sorry guys, i'm the OP i had to regester to reply. The reason i went to the police station was because i told my parents what had happened and they wanted to get a drug test just to make sure. The test came up with MDMA and some speed so i'm guessing it was a shitty pill. The feelings i was expierenceing was confusion due to having no idea why this is happening i was always moving around a lot my pupils where dialated i had a large amount of energy. i'd like to thank everyone for there replys it has put me at ease a fair bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronicHD
I wish someone would spike my drink with a roll.

lmao. me to save me some cash. cuz pills getin way to pricey these days lol

@worried....
not a problem. thats why we're here. to help. post anytime/ ;)