View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

MXE: Holes

lextasy

Greenlighter
As I have became more experienced with mxe and going into holes, I have experienced many different things. The most prominent seems to be the feeling of dying. This has never been a bad feeling, but it has been almost a good feeling, almost comforting in a sense. Also, it's almost as if I have an electrical current running through my body. Obviously, I can not talk correctly and most of what I say makes absolutely no sense to others. One of my favorites is the closed eye visuals that take place. One distinct memory of a closed eye visual is a black room with white lines on the floor.

Now that I've shared some of my experiences, I'll say the whole point of this thread: I would love to know what other people have experiences once they break through to a hole. And also, anyone else have similar happenings?

I'll find the posts I've made about it but probably the best was the feeling of traveling through the universe as a part of the music I was listening too. It was like I was melded to the music, my essence engrained in the notes, the power of it causing us to fly throughout the stars...

All sorts of weird shit happens with higher dose dissociatives, I found that ketamine is the most intense of all them i've tried. MXE tends to have mostly amnesia at the higher dose "holes" - not to say that crazy shit like full CEV/OEVs of being transported to other places don't happen!

Slurred speech, ataxia, and confusion tend to reduce social interaction or "structured activity" to a minimum on hole doses though. 3-MeO-PCP i found to have the best ratio of hallucinogenic to imparing effects, ketamine and DXM some of the worst. Both K and DXM actually make you walk like a robot, that's part of what makes them such fun drugs to do :D but DXM has a really strong SNRI-type body load (pupil dialation, sweating, muscles stiff, etc) that ketamine doesn't.

3-MeO-PCP, MXE, MXP, and memantine you can plug, which is also a benefit (high BA, fast acting, no taste/nasal irritation) but ketamine and DXM I don't think so. Nuke did say you could plug ketamine with bicarbonate as a buffer, though, and I've meant to try that one day.

Yeah MXE is so soothing.. I had one of the most wonderful holes last night when I plugged 50mg and snorted ~50mg more in 2 doses and had a few beers and some weed throughout the night. I wanted to use last of my MXE and be done with it for a few months again and it was just like back in the days, floating around the universe.

MXE hole tops MDMA easily for me. I'm glad im out again though, I don't want to end up dosing every or every other night again.