BishopsBishop

Bluelighter
19 year old male, about 165 pounds. Experience;

Ketamine
Mephedrone
MDMA (slightly)
Cocaine
MPA (recently)

250mg purchased (very fine, white powder).

Must say that I stopped reporting at some point as I was too busy having fun, so these may not be chronologically sound. Let's go!

Friends had been at my house since Friday evening, left about 3:30pm on Saturday. I had told them of the MXE but they decided against it as we had a lot of weed. No problem.

15:54
10mg line. Very fine powder. Atm coming down from weed, optimistic and happy.

16:06
Feel warm, concentrated taste at the back of my throat. Going to pop on Ricky Gervais's Guide To Philosophy, feel like this will be good to lose myself in.

16:58
"Ricky Gervais is cool, just did a 10 minute skype video call with a girl. Conversation flows well, very funny. Full of ideas. Now at the end of this, will try a 20mg line."

Basically I listened to alot of Ricky Gervais, then a female friend from back home wanted to video call me so it popped up on my screen and I set my phone up as the webcam and accepted, and then sat there for about 20 minutes having a really fun, friendly chat.

17:24
"Just had a glimpse where this is going. Sat down listening to drumstep, closed my eyes before a drop in the song, just launched off a cliff in armour with an army behind me, like golden bronze armour, thick plates.
Going to add a little more hoot, see if I can explore this."

I was listening to Netsky's remix of Everyday by Rusko and closed my eyes .I had watched the movie Thor the day before and this put me in the film, as an armoured warrior charging with an army behind me. When the first song dropped I jumped off of a cliff in the direction of the enemy, it was incredible and lasted ages.

17:28
Musics great, 10mg line has sustained my headspace. Good chats with friends on fb about general stuff, shared songs.

17:39
Playing my computer keyboard like an instrument, like a fragmented piano my fingers can dance with. Tried to explain it to a friend who found it very funny, realised how much I liked that he found it funny too.

17:44
"jUST STARTED FEELING REALLY HEAVY AND DRAINED, SO JUST JUMPed up and feeling full of enegry. realised I also knocked caps lock on, ill correct."

I LOVE this bit. Basically I was just ending some closed-eye visuals id been really enjoying andf then kind of asked myself if I felt drained? Opened my eyes to remember what I was doing, and then jumped up to realise I wanted to report what I was doing. I knew I'd probably tapped caps lock on accidentally, but I decided to show honestly what that led to. I'd love to watch that back.

17:50
Very intrigued about my surroundings. Musics a great foundation for mind movement. Have a spliff next to me, think it's a gamble to smoke it.
I probably will. Playing some of UKF's latest dnb, first song by Seba is a pretty crazy build up, ill let it play.

17:58
Just tripped really hard to that song. AWesome visuals, very uplifting feeling. Didnt smoke yet. Now listening to Citizen Cope, music sounds slowed down by about 10% (citizen cope bullet & a target)

18:11
Wow. Just floated through some amazing places, I think at one point I was just a weightless star in the crystal clear sky, light. Was bliss.
Music is so fulfilling. Going to give Coldplay a go (an old favourite).

PRO TIP: IF YOUR HAVE A SUB THAT CAN PUSH VIBRATIONS TO WHERE YOU SIT OR LIE DOWN, ITS AMAZING. TURN IT UP AND LET IT SEDUCE YOU.

Going to listen through the parachutes album.

18:24
"On a video call watching a friend cook, very exciting, listening to some Bright Eyes."

Same friend as earlier, she went out to buy ingredients to cook for her family, then when she got back skype video'd the kitchen while she cooked and danced and we talked. I really enjoyed it, the food looked delicious. I think I made some rice and tea at this point.

18:40
Just did a sick bong hit, anticipating another line soon. Sure am having fun, very enjoyable creative mood.

18:50
wearing a wooly hat that a friend left here from weeks ago, tis super comfy.

18:55
gna go rack another, 15mg.

19:10
"just spend ages playing minesweepe and listneing to dnb, it was amazing. come back to desk, i have only felt like this once before.
when I did a massive load of mephedrone in one big pile in a pub toilet and then walked outside to see my friend who'd done the same. but this is lasting much longer, and im in it"

I was having trouble typing here because there was no delay from thoughts to the keyboard, and I didn't want to have to correct it. I realised that I'd only ever felt that 'good' before once, and that was when a mutual friend gave us big piles of mephedrone to do, then we met up about 3 minutes later and realised how awesomely fucked we both were. It was brilliant, don't think I'll ever forget it. Felt very human.

19:20
what a brilliant time. moving out of my mind, so observant. higher understanding. euphoria+++++

19:25
Ket has nothing on this. This is IT. So intense, for ages

19:50
"The ric e im aboyt to eat was born out of a packet
tc - tap hoe sounds amazing. hard dnb, long sounds."

I microwave more rice, when I poured it out of the packet to the bowl I felt like I'd just given birth to it as the steam reached up to my face. Listened to a song (dont know where from) TC - Tap Hoe (maybe a remix?) that was very, very good, long sounds that I was feel moving by me.

19:53
Very displaced, food is precious and golden.

DNB Arena Podcast

21:15
"still just as amped, feel superhuman, truly, like i could do anything 4x faster than you"

21:51
not sure where this is going, still in a 'distilled' headspace, might have side-stepped into eternity for a while

Last edited:
I love reports that follow timelines such as this one. Great report and thanks :)
It seems like the MXE reports just keep rolling in!

I'm regretting not getting myself some MXE with this months wages xD

Definitely got to get me some next month! Sounds too good to miss out on.

"still just as amped, feel superhuman, truly, like i could do anything 4x faster than you"

Ha I find its the total opposite for me, every thing happens in slow motion.

Also I find using a computer very difficult as the letters seem to dance across the screen.

all very enjoyable though:)

Ha I find its the total opposite for me, every thing happens in slow motion.

Also I find using a computer very difficult as the letters seem to dance across the screen.

all very enjoyable though:)

When I try to avoid just drifting off for too long and wasting it, i force myself to take a look at other things, and then I suddenly rush into stuff temporarily.

In general though, I can't recommend MXE enough, it's so insightful and a whole lot of fun!

Just an update: Finished that first 250mg's worth after a few sessions, and I must add this;

MXE MIXES SO PERFECTLY WITH GREEN

I like to play the 2 off of eachother, peaking with one and then adding to it with the other. Getting well baked and then throwing 20mg's of MXE in the mix makes for some beautiful moments.

Bong hits, also, are a magical experience.

Great, simple, to-the-point report!

I'm glad you find it mixes perfectly with cannabis.
I like to mix cannabis with everything as I am a daily smoker and it never fails to relax/intrigue me.

How effective is this stuff when re-dosed?
Is it like ketamine in that once you come out of the hole you won't be able to fully reach it again for a few days?

Thanks for the report :)

It's not as effective the next day, you can't drift to the same extent. Still hella fun though.

Peace