Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Muzzas

[edit: comments removed (well, obviously, eh :))]

Last edited by a moderator:
oh boohoo. someone called me a muzza.
Grow a spine.
Oh, and BTW, if you really think Aussies are racist, take a look at the rest of the world. We are far mor tolerant then most other countries.
Oh, and by aussie, who did you mean? White Australians or people who have an australian passport?
People in glass houses and all that.

A "Muzza" is the mediterranian version of a cokehead, or it is the same as a "Mario". Anna's version was pretty spot on.

A cokehead is just someone that likes to be intimidating, but isn't from a European background.

muzzas are wogs. but not all wogs are muzzas.

I guess you could say that Muzza's and cokeheads are well cousins really, the main difference is the racial barrier, sad but true.

I've always thought it was a term to describe show ponys at the more commercial raves. It's just the majority of these guys with there tops off and girls in high heels (how do they dance?) are of eastern/south eastern europe decent. I think wanker is closer to the mark than muzza for me.

haste said:
^^ the word wog maybe a pet name you give your mates, but the key to it is the intention - you don't intend it as a derogative slur.

Having lived in the country for four years as a teen, and having been on the receiving of constant physical violence for being a "wog", I know there is a different side it.

Are you for real?

youre right. i gotta stop using the word wog so casually. i've been totally desensitised to it.

wow, didn't know it would encourage such provocative posts.

Eddi, I was simply asking what other people thought, so don't jump down my neck.

I've never heard anyone say "I met the coolest muzza", but often hear "there were too many muzzas"

Now I know that its not race specific, then sweet. I always assumed it was the "new" wog.

Sleaze said:
So true.

People use the word racist just to get their own way.

This is Australia, built and ran by Australian's. If you don't like Australian's, or think you're better then them, go the fuck home you disrespectful little fuck.

Get fucked. What is an "Australian"? A WASP?

pssht.

Last edited:
You people are funny how you dont know things but just make them up anyway. A muzza is a female version of a mario. Yes that is it. She drives a civic, wears low cut tops to show off her gold chains she got for her last 22 birthdays, hangs out at Chapel Street to meet others of her breed and has to be home before 10pm or her dad will kill her for turning into 'one of those cheap Australiana sluts !'

Do not question this as this is the true definition and I am all knowning.

Thank you.
Please call again.

:p

^^ Urbandictionary.com has a few entries that suggest otherwise... Although it's hard to see urbandictionary as an authority on anything.

An italian. Usually obsessed with cars. Enjoys underage dance parties. Looks at own muscles often. Goes to the gym often. Says bro a lot. VERY ignorant

A wog, usually southern Italian, half Italian or half-Serbian/half-Croatian. Resides in the northern or western suburbs of melbourne. When driving, a muzza sees no problem driving 100kmph in first gear. When communicating, a muzza owns 4-5 different sim cards to take advantage of the cheap call rates deals offered by Telstra, Optus, Vodafone and cousin Frankie's pirate mobile network. Sees scoring an ENTER over 40 as shameful. Sees hanging out in Macca's carparks as a much more productive use of time. Cannot comprehend that not every female in the world is willing to give him head when he asks for it

An italian/part Italian. Resides in Astralia. Usually obsessed with cars. Enjoys underage dance parties. Says bro a lot. Constantly swearing in Italian with a short temper.

An italian. Usually obsessed with cars. Enjoys underage dance parties. Looks at own muscles often. Goes to the gym often. Says bro a lot. VERY ignorant

okay...

that kinda describes me.... just not italian...... does german count?????

I remember when raves were about accepting people regardless of their differences... Now it's about conformity, funny that. Personally i think skanky little kandy ravers spoil the scene for everyone else.

My opinion leads me to believe its jaded dicks like you that ruin it, Mr.killarava2day.
I don't have a problem with muzzas. Unless they use their cokeyness as some superiority complex, muscle people around, or generally behave like absolute cocks.
I can also say the same about ravers. I don't dislike them in general, but I may or may not at some points dislike their attitudes and their actions

You opinion leads you to some strange places then, bro, I don't even go to raves unless their in the bush... Fucks that little theory for you, doesn't it! :D

I remember when raves were about accepting people regardless of their differences...

Personally i think skanky little kandy ravers spoil the scene for everyone else.

So you remember when it was all about acceptance, you just don't do it any more either? And this is someone else's fault, I take it.

^^ I was being sarcastic 8)

You know, rave politics really don't interest me... I really don't care, i have enough bullshit issues to get my panties in a bunch over without caring about this sort of things. One of which is cultural prejudice in this country, which reacting against is the only thing that would even make me pipe-up in a thread like this, though sometimes i wish i'd just stay out of this sort of shit and save my few reaining neural passageways for arguing with people who actually gave a fuck about the shit i'm talking. As you can see, I'm not a quick learner... 8)

I really gotta stop coming to this forum :D

That's right, I have spent three years and 5000 posts on BL being a troll. Your perceptive depths are utterly astounding.

Quit it - from this point onwards, off topic post will be edited..