• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Must be my tolerance

SmashingWretzky

Greenlighter
I am in pretty uncomfortable position at present I can't get high. I am shooting pretty decent amounts a 1/2 G in two shots pretty close together.

I know the meth is good as everyone around me is getting spun off the exact same gear...

I felt a little buzz and i dry heaved the 2nd time. I have a pain in the stomach which is just heartburn nothing to stress about..

I don't want to keep redosing as I have been doing this long enough to know the amounts are out of hand as it is..

My body is feeling the years of abuse and as ive stated in a previous thread I am no longer experiencing the same feelings i craved its been years...

I think its time for me to put my cue in the rack so to speak. The last decade and a bit has been heaven and hell. The days of self medicating my problems are long behind me.

I am almost out of viens and while im aware I could find some more spots. I have always looked after the ones i had and rotated all the time. Even being safe im down to 1 and a half basically...

Its time for me to stop because I no longer have the fear or attachment to the drug i once did. It seems like the next step in my lifes progression..

Its been coming for a while and I don't have the desire to push the boundaries and compromise my well being. Years ago I wouldn't have stopped until i was as high as i could get or i ran out of gear.

I am gonna prepare for the mental battle that could be ahead. I am just tired and worn out. There is only so long you can play this game for. I have lost more than i ever won. Its all about choices and its time for me..

I have blabbed on here. Has anyone thats in recovery come to this similar crossroad.. The time just seems right to stop though its been years to reach this point...

Hello, i'm gonna move this over to the health&recovery subforum so you'll get more recovery related responses. I wish you good luck with it and hope you'll stay strong because you need a proper mindset for such a move. I've been in and out recovery myself but I am still in the "grip" of addiction.

You can do it man. The main symptoms will be lethargy and cravings. Clear your calendar for a week and get some weed. To stay quit you need to find some hobbies and a purpose. I could write a book on that but for now just focus on getting through that initial week

Getting yourself some good Weed preferably something that helps with Anxiety and is Sedating like an Indica of some sort. It literally will make a huge difference that will make it hard for you to believe. Stay away from anything like L-Tyrosine as anymore excess/external Dopamine will just slow down the progress of your natural Dopamine. Fun Fact Dopamine will either direct or indirectly plays a Role in controlling the Amount of Estrogen your body makes, meaning the more Deficient in Dopamine you are the higher your Estrogen Levels will be.

If I must go on Google and find this information to show you for you I can but it's literally as easy as typing it in on Google and you can find a bunch of articles on it. For both Weed helping people since it actually stimulates a bit of well I don't want to geet the technical terminology or right way to explain it incorrect and have somebody annoyingly say "your wrong it works this way" with the same end result I am talking about or some for an example simply lol. Essentially your GABA Levels increase slightly and your Endorphins when you use Weed from what I have read.