Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Mushrooms - New Experience - AHAHAHHAHAH

DropDeadDevin

Bluelighter
This was the Trip Report I wrote up a while back, but never published for some reason. Anyway, enjoy!

I've been waiting for Shrooms to come around, and they finally did. So first things I do is grab some money, ride to my dealers house, smoke a bowl and a get baggy of about an eighth of Shrooms. I part, ride down the street (Mind you I'm an avid longboarder, all I do is ride around all day on it) and stop at a bench and say, "You know what, I'm going to take em right now. I'll just be outside the whole time." So I downed half of them and off I wen. I had a pretty good mindset that I wouldn't have a bad trip, because shrooms just seemed like the perfect drug for me, and trust me, they were.

I ride to a park just to chill on sit on a bench, and pop out a Jim Woodring art book (Even though is hasn't hit me yet). I sit there for about 5 minutes get bored, then start to leave. As I am leaving the park, a police officer rolls up to talk to me. He says that a lady "Reported" me for skating at the park, which is apparently prohibited at all the parks in my city. I get kind of scared, seeing that a bag of shrooms is about 1 foot away from an officer. Her writes my name down, I get a warning, and I get the fuck out of there.

I ride down the street a little and go into this small little chain of neighborhood with trees, flowers, grass, and a bunch of beautiful colors. The first thing I notice is the trees closing in on my as I ride through them on the sidewalk. A few seconds after that I look at the road, and it's morphing into all kinda of wavy and swirling patters. It looks like lava. This was when I ate the other half.

Let me tell you about crossing the road, it's interesting, and I had to do it a lot. It looked like Point A to Point B was much further than what it was. The road looked like a trampoline leading to another trampoline leading to a finish line. I didn't know what was going on, but I'm pretty sure I crossed normally.

From then on I keep riding my board, just looking at the sky and nature around me. I break off onto a main street and start riding down to where I think my sister is for a swim class. That's about 2 miles. She isn't there, so I ride back down to a little plaza about another 1 miles away. I called her and she is on her way to pick me up, so I sit as a bus stop and that was almost the best part of my trip. The cars blazing by, the clouds making faces, the feeling of my body resting on my backpack.

She honks her horn because I don't notice her, and I get in the car. I thought we were going to go pick my little brother up from school, but apparently she was going to go read a book to his class before he got out. She was telling me I should go with her, but I was sketching out and saying no.

So she leaves they keys in so I can listen to music (Thank god, Silversun Pickups came on). I recline in the chair, pull out the Jim Woodring art book (Titled Seeing Things, I suggest you get it. ) And was having the most amazing time of my life. I turned down the music and just stared at life, and all those people. I couldn't help but LAUGH. I didn't know why, nothing was funny, BUT I COULD NOT CONTROL MYSELF. My fingers looked like rolls of pennies, the ceiling like it never ended, and they music was producing amazing sounds.

I got home and tried to experience some visulas while I could, and looked at the hardwood floor. It seemed to have three layers. One on top (The sun shining on it), one in the middle (The little lines on the wood), and one on the bottom (The light brown part, like the background color.) After a while I went to go use the bathroom, and when I sat down on the toilet the shower sliders seemed to be swirling in and out of themselves, and up and down and in and out, and it was purley awesome. But that's about the extent of my trip.

It was a great experience, but I feel like I kind of killed the come up and most of the peak by skating and just looking at the sidewalk. But I felt like I handled it pretty well for a first time, I had no paranoia at all, except when the cop talked me (Although I wasn't tripping yet).

Well, that's my poorly written, probably boring trip report.

Hope you enjoyed it ;D.

substancecode_Mushrooms

Last edited by a moderator:
I have never skated tripping before. I have ridden a shopping cart down a hill with three other people on it on some shrooms and MDA though. T'was a blast :)

Any sketchiness, especially cops, on the come up of a trip always leaves me nervous. Glad you had a good time man.

Nice report. Indeed, skating goes great with tripping.

It was definitely a blast, it just seemed to distract me from the visuals. I would have much rather found a place to sit and stare at the sky, but after the cop and me being afraid of going to any parks, I couldn't do that.

Shrooms seem to go great with being outdoors. I remember walking around my neighborhood at night the first time I ate some. There were these stairs outside this one house, but they were not ordinary stairs. They were somewhat curved and were going uphill but they just had this strangely ominous glow about them. Those stairs...

Good read. I like how you recouped after the warning from the cop...That coulda sent you the other way. Sounds like you'll be enjoying mushrooms for years to come...

in the right mindset shrooms just make you laugh for no reason, its quite fun...

nice read, i love good first time shroom trips.

i wonder how your trip would have gone if you had been with your sister for her book reading...

Sounds like a total blast man, I envy you ;) You're lucky that cop didn't throw off your whole trip; I'm sure it would've for me :(