Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Mushrooms - First time - Shrooming!

superBBQ

Greenlighter
On New Years Eve I finally scored some shrooms. I got an 8th of some fire ass shrooms from a friend. I was assured they were top quality, and had blue caps. I was at a friends house, I smoked 2 blunts and took half of the 8th at first. After 20 minutes, I noticed defined visuals when I closed my eyes, and a slight change in perspective. And then the giggles came. The slightest things made me laugh. My friend said 'the' and I fell over laughing. I looked at his dog, and I started laughing at it, taunting it with 'Haha, you're a dog, you cant see in color!' For 10 minutes, I was rolling around laughing non stop.

30 mins before midnight, I had to leave my friends house, so I ate the rest of my shrooms and went home. Once I got home, I felt the trip kick in. I was looking at my curtain, and they were winding and twisting, and had defined purple patterns within the weaving. I looked at my wall, which had a pattern all over it. In this pattern, I saw dancing paper cut outs, a fly by of a small city, and oxen pulling carts. I thought this was really cool, the visuals were awesome. So I pulled out an M.C. Escher art book. The art was mind blowing. The picture was moving around within the page, the animals and birds in one of his paintings were dancing, and some even got a few inches off the page. I looked through the entire book, every picture more amazing than the next. I looked up from the book, and then something strange happened. I got a really weird headrush, and I couldn't stop laughing. This happened about 5 times in succession, and then I looked back at my wall. I saw the patterns moving around, melting and twisting within eachother. I looked really close at it. My peripherals turned purple, and my vision looked like it was being shown through a fishbowl camera lens. I decided to turn some music on. I put on the 1200 Mics album on 'The Time Machine' The world was moving with the music, the colors moved with the tempo, the shadows grew with the synth, and the drum beat made the lights in my room dance.

After a few hours had passed, I decided to fix myself some grapefruit juice to pick the trip up a bit more. With my juice, I put on some Spongebob. On shrooms, there is nothing funnier than Spongebob. I was laughing so hard, I nearly choked. The characters had slight tracers with their movement, and occasionally they would hop off the screen. I was getting really tired from the burnout, so I decided to go to sleep at 2 AM. I couldn't really fall asleep though, because as soon as I shut my eyes, I was getting those headrushes again. This went on for 10 minutes before I fell asleep. It was an awesome first trip, and I wanna shroom again as soon as possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like a great time. I'm hoping to shroom for the first time next weekend, I just need to find some shrooms...

Shrooms are just great hey? Good to know you had a good experince. I love shrooms almost like how I love mdma. But for me mdma pwns shrooms,but shrooms pwn mdma for visuals.

Last time i watch spongebob on shrooms patrick raped spongebob and mr crabs slaughter them with a chainsaw, then turned to me and said "your next junkie" in a freddy voice.

nice trip for your first time (Y)