View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Mushroom trip took my brain to another dimension

takewhatuneed

Greenlighter
so this was my 3rd mushroom trip and I never knew how deep mushrooms could take me.

day started early afternoon and i ate about 2 stems and i was having giggles, things moving, light hallucinations the things i was expecting. Having a good time. Later on we decided to eat some more and i had a big gold cap plus a stem. We decided to walk to a park that was pretty secluded but still people were around. after about another hour and a half i began to think i was in a dream state that was never going to end. I believed that i had to do things like run really fast or say things out loud. I was imagining things and basically having false conversations with the people i was with, just basically embarrassing things now that i look back at it. I thought i could create anything with my mind and that i was in different cities all as I walked along a path.

I was completely stunned by how much i was tripping. Even as i was coming down i thought it was fake. I'm not sure what i imagined and what was real. Wasn't necessarily a bad trip but you could say that i was basically going crazy. I feel fine now but still completely stunned. If anyone can help me grasp what happened in my experience i would really appreciate it. Thanks.

You were on mushrooms, try not to worry about it or over-analyze it too much. Did you enjoy yourself?

What you described is pretty common for a high dose of psychedelic mushrooms. I was around a friend when he ate 5 dried grams and he was convinced that an earthquake had happened, that his cat wasn't safe, that the police were there, and that a black hole was in the corner that appeared out of nowhere and was going to suck things up; but I got him to calm down, showed him how his cat was fine, and the cops were not there, and that everything was fine.

5 grams is indeed a healthy dose... So; i now, take 4 grams.... This way i still can tell, if there are doors and window in the house...

It helps if you weigh the mushrooms first, to better know what you're in for.

Psilocin is not always the most friendly of compounds at higher dose levels. And a "high dose" of psilocybin mushrooms can be as little as two grams dried shroom, with some of the potent strains out there now. It sounds like you just edged on the side of too many 'shrooms and they took you for a bit of a journey.

Maybe next time, take it in a little more controlled setting, or take less.

There's worse times to act like a goof than with a head full of mushrooms.

You'll look back on it one day and smile.

That's what set mushrooms apart from LSD for me, is the intensity of the visuals.... Very intense especially at high doses. When I am tripping shrooms I do it at home alone or with my girlfriend.

Usually take 3.5-5grams and lay in my bed and let the trip wash over me. Smoking a couple bowls of herb every hour or so. If you dose your mushrooms properly, and take them in a comfortable environment you will have a much smoother trip with less anxiety. It's very comforting knowing you're in the comfort of your own home as you feel the trip wash over you.

Be safe.

thats-all-right-youve-just-gone-crazy.jpg

Watch the illusion with unbearable compassion :) It's all right !

Yeah I took too many shrooms a couple times too. I didn't act like you acted but I did act goofy, had weird thoughts too. Next time take less, as I will if I ever do them again, which I probably won't for a long time as peyote would be my next venture if I ever decided to do psych drugs again