• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Mum.....I like ecstacy

I really envy all you guys that are able to talk about this stuff with their parents. Even though my parents know I'm responsible and are really good about letting me do what I think I can handle, I'm still not sure how they'll react. This is the only thing about my life which I don't share with my parents.
Although... after last weekend I'm pretty sure my dad's suspicious now... Oops!!!
smile.gif
I guess if they ask me I'll be upfront with them... I just hope it doesn't come to that...
frown.gif

Ok well i know this will sound weird n shit and spin you all out(when i think about it it spins me out 2) haha My mum knows everything, i tell her what im doing all the time. I tell her what pills im having, how good they were,how much they cost, absolutely everything, shes just happy that im open with her and not hiding shit i guess. Me and my brother often take her to bluelight and let her learn for herself. My dad lives in Newcastle England and even he knows, he kinda guessed it because i told him that when i come to stay with him he has to come out with me to raves and stuff and all he said was do you have E's?, and i said yeah do you? haha and he said i used to.
Im a family girl so i had to get everyone in on it, i now have all my cousins peaking and going hard, The best was when i got my cousin jan her first for NY2K, shes in her 3rd year of law at uni so i didnt know how she would take her lil pressie, but she trusted me and had the best night of her life and comes out with me whenever she can.
We all go to my nans on a sunday for lunch(family thing) We all go scattered so it didnt take 2 long before the whole family figured us out and asked us what drugs we all take, so we told them and filled them in.
Now they just except it and understand.
The other day a customer thought he would be a smart ass and tell my boss, She turned around and said i know and isnt she wonderful haha Sometimes i wish i had to hide it for a little excitment LOL
------------------

I want to tell my parents but is it right for them to know.
I'm a 17 years old, they don't want to have a son that has the party drug ecstasy and has a bong sitting in his drawer. Sure it's party due to ignorance on their side but when my mum found out i smoke weed she was devastated, and still is. I want my parents to know but i don't know whether i should tell them, my dad would either understand but be unhappy inside or beat the shit out of me and throw me out of the house
smile.gif
not things i'd want to happen...Now my mum, she'd probably die. I'm serious, that much stress would either make her go crazy or kill her.
I don't want to hide things from my parents cause thats wrong, they've always taught me that, but is it right to tell them?
I wish i could be open with my parents...

oh poor man
as for my folks finding out about anything I do, man, thats fucked. as acid-reigns said, my mum would die too. I think she would go and breakdown or some shit.
my dad would just whip my ass left right and center. haha. oh well. unlike all of you I dont wanna tell my parents, or tell anyone that I have respect for. I dont give a fuck really, but yeah I dont want them to die on me because of it.

Took months to decide whether or not to tell. When I did, it didn't go down well. Felt I had to because it was the best way to illustrate that I was not a drug abuser. I guess she was always curious about what I was doing in that regard. So now she knows and she's pleased that I was honest.

This would have to be one of the trickiest questions for all, especially those of us who still live with our parents! I live in away from home to study but when i come back on weekends and stuff it's like seeya in about 2 days mum! she gets the shits because i'm never around, not because i'm a wreck and can't hold conversations!
Aside from that i wish i could tell my mum. i've never had to hide anything from her before and it's kind of weird. Both my parents used to take a lot of drugs, they both still smoke pot quite regularly and dad dabbles into coke (different story) but mum had a bad trip once and swore to stay away from the chemicals, although now she's an Absolutely Fabulous fanatic and wants to try Ecstacy! I still don't think it's right to tell her yet, i think i'll wait until she asks me and then...........i don't know!
As i said tricky question.

This would have to be one of the trickiest questions for all, especially those of us who still live with our parents! I live away from home to study but when i come back on weekends and stuff it's like seeya in about 2 days mum! she gets the shits because i'm never around, not because i'm a wreck and can't hold conversations!
Aside from that i wish i could tell my mum. i've never had to hide anything from her before and it's kind of weird.
Both my parents used to take a lot of drugs, they both still smoke pot quite regularly and dad dabbles into coke (different story) but mum had a bad trip once and swore to stay away from the chemicals, although now she's an Absolutely Fabulous fanatic and wants to try Ecstacy! I still don't think it's right to tell her yet, i think i'll wait until she asks me and then...........i don't know!
As i said tricky question.

A very good friend of mine has parents that know that he takes drugs when he goes out. He refuses to go home after a night out because of this. He figures that they dont need to see how bad the drugs make you feel the next day - not worth the lecture I guess.

A couple of funny things on this topic...
My Mum, who lives in New Zealand, always seems to manage to call me when I am coming down or worse rushing/peaking! Last time she called I was at the Cage recovering from Aurara! That was really hard to explain, especially as I was pretty vague... I always seem to pull it off though???
So I kinda suspect she has an idea that I do it, but being that I am not exactly young anymore she doesn't really push it, I actually think I could talk to her about it and not have her freak out.
I only started drinking about 2 years ago (never touched a drop before that - and still don't drink very often) and I don't do anything other than MDx pills and the occassional social joint (never bongs). I was also very anti-drug up until recently due to bad experiences with a friend I grew up with. She knows all this and knows that I am pretty sensible (except with money - haha)
I have told my Sister (also in NZ) and her response was pretty funny... basically she disapproved (Even though she smokes pot on occassion) and went on about how it changes your personality and then she recited a story about a friend of hers whose girlfriend did it and when he found out he threw her out... I just thought the whole extreme, short on detail, story was amusing. So we don't talk about it anymore.
The final funny story has to do with work... now I am a pretty happy and easily excited chap and people at work think I am a bit strange bopping away to techno music in front of my computer but they have learnt to accept it (I did this long before I tried anything, just the way I am).
Well I don't keep it a secret that I go to raves and my boss has brought up the drug topic a few times in conversation, I just tell him that I have friends that do it and it doesn't bother me... no fucking way I am saying anything different.
However one scattered Friday not that long ago after a fabulous Teriyaki with Disco Super Fly where we met Eds-Hed and Elliven I decided to go to work anyway. I had already organised to borrow some 5-HTP from Elliven and Ed and as they were also scattered somehow we all thought it was ok that Ed drop them off at my work...
... this would have been fine if I had been there as I could have gone down and grabbed them, but I was at a meeting (oh boy another story about how I suddenly just pulled it all together and had the best meeting ever!) so I told them to put them in an envelope and drop them at reception, called reception to warn her and forgot about it.
Oh boy did I get the funny looks when I walked in... first thing the receptionist said was "Where they drugs?!?!", my boss was smiling and looking at me like a Lion ready to feed and I just got fuckng paranoid as hell.
Told them that it was all cool and they were just anti-depression, herbal things... even pulled them out and showed them... just made it worse (plain white powder in a gel-cap.. oh dear).
So feeling threatened I went into my bosses office, closed the door and explained how I have a friend who gets a bit down after taking drugs and I was looking after him later (well it was true, I like to consider myself a friend). I think he bought it because I was very together and felt quite relaxed at the time... but it was pretty weird, and later on funny.
I can just picture Ed, still in his night-out gear, dropping off an envelope that obviously contained capsules to my very anti-drug receptionist... would have been so funny.
Needless to say I keep quiet about my extracurricular activities and don't bring up drugs as a topic of discussion in the office any more. Pretty much everyone else is convinced I am complete druggie... hehe
As for my Dad, not sure how he would take it. I don't think it would destroy him, but he might be dissappointed... don't think I need to bother as he too lives in NZ and likes to keep his head in the sand, mind you if I told him how good the sex is on half a MDMA pill he might be quite happy to discuss it!

Yes I converse freely with my parents....
hehe, this may sound funny but i cook mushrooms in front of them....
my dad goes " there going to kill you "
my mum is just on the couch thinking....stupid dickheads....
but at least if something goes wrong they will know what it is from.....
as far as pillz are concerned they know that i take them........but dont try and stop me.......
but i havn't gone "hey mum i am going to a club to take XTC be back tomorrow sometime....
thats a different story...
parents seem to think that some drugs are worse than others...
mainly XTC because of all the t.v programs and news issues that have been about them....
honestly i think you just as likely to die from choking on a peanut.....
from out of the 9999999 people that take it you only get about what 3 deaths a year...
and thats mainly from lack of knowledge of the drug.....
so before you take anydrug....
know what it is and the precautions to take......
and also remeber different drugs affect different people differently...so know your body.....
-RedRocker-
"I am the RedRocker"

yeah Gnome that was fucken funny, I tried to act as much like a courier as possible HAHA
smile.gif

My mum knows I do pills she doesn't like it but she is cool..... she pretty cool about most things actually *sigh* I LUV ME MAM

how's this for paranoid?
i'm so fucken scared of my parents finding out (even tho i reckon my dad already suspects)that i delete all temp files and clear the internet history every time i access this site!
even a REFerence to drug related stuff has me soooooo paranoid that i'm gonna get my arse kicked by my law abiding catholic parents....
i make it a point to NEVER come home the morning after a big night, i'm ALWAys "staying over at a friend's place"
so i think i'm gonna go now and start deleting all evidence of this message...

Hi I'm new to Bluelight ...
My parents had some Idea a number of years ago.. I can recall an incident where I told my parents on the night of a party that we ( friends ) were going to a All night BLues Festival north of Sydney ( yeah right as if ).They were a bit sus.. Anyhow the following day I came home tripping of my nut, walked into the house and straight to my bedroom.. Freakin I didn't not what to do so I thought best to put some clean clothes on and go out and say hi to them (parents).. Fuck big mistake as I confronted my olds with a shirt on back the front and inside out as well as having my shorts on back the front.. They sought of looked at me and said whats wrong with yah eyes..( they didn't even check out my clothes ) I said ...ooohhh I'm hungover mum.. and went straight back to bed..
From then on I still used to ol "all night jazz and Bluse festival " story. Until Dad said to me once "bullshit son your going to one of those rave partys" "errrrrr" I said " hava good time" he said .... cool....
BayCityRolla
PS > don't spend everything partying , do something different sometimes ( like camping, charity work etc ) you'll feel great for it and the next party will be even better
Play Saf now

I guess i am in the same boat as many of you - i would love to tell my parents but i don't want to break their hearts... they trust me completely to do the right thing and i know if they found out, they would do everything in their power to stop me going out. They already hate me going out - think my drink will get drugged and i'll be sexually abused... I don't live with my folks, but sometimes they come to stay - last weekend mum asked me about "ecstacy"... have i ever seen it, what does it look like, how do you tell if someone is on it... i played dumb because i just didn't want to slip...
It breaks me up inside because i think i have a really good relationship with my mum - i tell her everything, but she can be very judgemental too and i don't think i can handle that...
So, i guess i will keep quite for now... maybe i will tell her one day... in about 40 years!!
------------------
BoUnCe!!

I told my mum, because she's not stupid. I mean i would come home from being out all night, and staying up until lunch time.
The first thing she said was anna wood and then started to cry. But after listening to me, she opened her mind a bit. But saying that she doesn't except it.
Now she worries everytime i go out, so i told her i dont do it anymore.
So basically my point is our parents aren't stupid but the fact that their not educated about the whole scene that their ignorance leads them to believe we're going to kill ourselves.

K...post number 2...
I have said what happened before, but I have a habit of being a bit of a ranting know it all. My dad is very intelligent so he understands when my mum says that I don't know what it's doing to me and that it will kill me, and I say...
"Bollocks. I know exactly what I am taking and I know exactly which part of my brain is being affected. I know exactly the risks and dangers and I know that milloins of people around the world take E and on average less than 15 people die from it per annum, and they are only a few percent of the ones who don't know what they are doing. Alcohol attributes to roughly 20-25 percent of people in hospital beds in Perth alone, so if one or 2 people die from ecstasy in 2 years it's gotta be a lot safer than you realise".
My rants tend to show that I know what I am talking about, but my mum was still devastated. It is cool that my dad can understand that I did my research and respects my decisions.
Stay smilin'
DB

well i pretty much found out this past week that my family knows everytime i'd been stoned/e ing/whatever in the past year and a half, when I thought they had no idea! Drugs give you a false sense of assurance!

This is a touchy subject with parents. Some parents are okay about it, not mine though!
Actually I cannot really say that. Although I haven't said those three little words "I take drugs." to my parents, they would be stupid to know that I don't do it. They know I take drugs when I come home after a big night out partying with no money in my wallet, even though I left the house the night before with over a hundred dollars.
They know I take drugs when I come home scattered and make myself an endless number of coffees, and then take over an hour to have a shower. They know I take drugs when they find gram bags in the washing machine that has traces of white/coloured powder still left in it. (They think that it's always speed, even if it is blue/pink/etc in colour!) I once asked a close friend of mine if my parents think that I'm drugs, when we were chilling out on the beanbags in my room, smoking cigarettes and drinking really strong coffee after both getting absolutly off our chops at Dartootin, August last year. He looked at me and told me these words that manage to repeat over in my mind whenever I come home scattered from a party and wonder to myself if my parents have any idea. They are "Of course they know, they just don't want to know." Basically, in my house, it's not a subject that comes up. They would prefer not to talk about it, and I feel better not having to explain myself. I just remember coming back to my friend's house for the first time after going to Teriyaki one night. She introduced me to her parents and then they asked her if she had a good night and if she took any drugs. She replied in the most normal way "Yes, and yes, I had an e." Then they just smiled and said "oh, that's okay. It's good that you had a good time." I stood there at the kitchen table with my mouth open. Gee, I wish I could be that open with my parents!
------------------
"Out of all the things I have lost I miss my mind the most."

I know both my parents used to do drugs when they were younger, dad has told me how he has done lsd among others (Quite a funny story). But I don't think I could tell them. My whole family is christian (myself included) and I don't know what their reaction would be. (I really don't want to be bible bashed about the evilness of my ways).
If they ever asked me though, I think I would tell them. I just hope when I have kids they feel they can talk to me about anything.
oh well
------------------
Just say CC's