Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

MTV: Gone Too Far

I watched this, and I found it to be a really good show. Seemed more uplifting than "Intervention," although very similar.

I liked it alot , it has a better vibe than intervention

The girl on the episode seemed to be doing much better afterwords

caught the episode with the girl on heroin. i'll prolly end up watching the rest of them too...

reminded me of a youtube'd interventions, nothing special.

I watched the heroin addict that left rehab early because she missed her family so much she got dusted or stuck on pcp in the airport parking lot.

I got the girlies with the Def behinds
I got ill, I got busted
I got dust and I got dusted

Peace,
Seedless

I'm sorry but I thought it was awful. I really wanted to like it since the dude passed away, but it was so obviously scripted. How does everyone just happen to have film they want him to see? It just didn't feel sincere and felt like a painfully bad rip-off of Intervention on A&E (which I love, btw).

Haven't you ever thought intervention might be scripted as well? Even if they're not scripted, I tend to wonder what the fuck is wrong with these families that act that way in front of a tv camera. I mean, most people do not act the same way in front of a tv camera, that is the big problem with intervention in my opinion. They try to show too many intimate family moments and scripted or unscripted I cannot believe that those people would be acting the same way without a camera there. It would be one thing if they just did interviews with the addicts and their family members plus maybe some footage of drug use and the intervention itself, but instead they try to show the family interacting with each other as if the camera wasn't there. It doesn't work in my opinion.

As for gone too far, I like DJ AM better than any of the interventionists they have on intervention and I enjoy the show but I don't think it's that good or anything. I just watch it because it is about drugs and I will watch almost anything about drugs.

God this is a sorry excuse for a television program. I actually had to change the channel, I couldn't sit through more than ten minutes of this bullshit.

The show itself sucks, but I can't believe MTV had the nerve to actually air the show after AM died from a fucking DRUG OVERDOSE!