MT....who's excited

rollwitit

Bluelighter
I am soooooooooooooooo excited for MT hope ya'll are too. Omniplex are we gonna try and meet up? Peace
------------------
"if man is ever to solve that problem of politics in practice he will have to approach it through the problem of the aesthetic, because it is only through beauty that man makes his way to freedom."
~Schiller

I take it this has nothing to do with me as I have no idea what your on about!
Take care.

well, I've just developed a cold, but I'm still really excited about MT.. Nothing will stop me from coming out and meeting all you wonderful people!!! I just hope we can find it.. since they say it has moved.... ah, well, we are BLUELIGHTERS.... if there's a party, we'll find it! tee hee...
smile.gif
see ya soon!
------------------
Go brain go!

MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! I'm really looking forward to this party. I just hope we can find it like Glitter Girl said. WE gonna have lots of fun
smile.gif

PLUR
------------------
Regret for things you do can be tempered by time. It is regret for things not done that are unconsolable;)

Yo Yo, Yes me and a bunch of other peeps are meeting somewhere but not sure where b/c who knows where the party is at. I think a good meet up spot would be near ross park. We need to make definate plans! Is anyone not 21 b/c if not we could meet at Fox and the Hound its a cool bar then head to MT. All by the way I'm so excited I don't know if Im going to make it until Sat.
Omni

Yo Yo, Yes me and a bunch of other peeps are meeting somewhere but not sure where b/c who knows where the party is at. I think a good meet up spot would be near ross park. We need to make definate plans! Is anyone not 21 b/c if not we could meet at Fox and the Hound its a cool bar then head to MT. All by the way I'm so excited I don't know if Im going to make it until Sat.
Omni

Omni

So sorry about all those repeats something wrong with my computer.
omni

I'm not excited cause I don't want to talk it up and get let down. I am however very excited about meeting everyone and getting to see ms. rollwitit again
smile.gif

------------------
"keep your feet on the stars and keep reaching for the ground"

I'm not excited cause I don't want to talk it up and get let down. I am however very excited about meeting everyone and getting to see ms. rollwitit again
smile.gif

------------------
"keep your feet on the stars and keep reaching for the ground"

hey!!!!!!!!1 i am but i can't go
frown.gif
no money but hey my friend jen is going and i'm so happy about it because it's her first partie since she had her kid... yeah!!!!!!!! wellanywho..
kiddie

All yea, hey rollwitit it's friday morning 1 day until MT. Gots some new beans last night and had to try them (couldn't wait until Sat.) so I haven't been to bed yet now I am at work and struggling to survive. One the bright side the beans were supperlative. It's almost nine in the morning and the hotline has not been undated so who knows about a meet-up. For now lets just say meet up at 1:00 am in front of where they are selling water. I'll be wearing grey silky kikwear pants and probably will not have a shirt on. Talk with Pizzaguy and everyone else and lets try to make this happen. Keep me informed. I will be online for most of the morning then I will be on the road to da burgh (I live in Cleveland). See ya in 35 hrs and counting!
oMni

I completely agree with meeting at one in front of the water. I will be with a few of the bluelighters so count on us to be there. We are going to meet before the party somewhere, but since we don't know where it's at yet, we don't have an exact location. But tonight or tomorrow we will know,obviously. And I have a friend who is spinning at MT so I guess we will ask him where it's at. I'm really looking forward to this pary and I can't wait to meet everyone. Bring cameras!!!
PLUR
------------------
Regret for things you do can be tempered by time. It is regret for things not done that are unconsolable;)

Kiddie I wish ya could go....we will miss you. It'll be a first metup without you
frown.gif

Anyway 1 at the water sounds awesome, me and rollinglady will make sure we are there. Peace
------------------
"if man is ever to solve that problem of politics in practice he will have to approach it through the problem of the aesthetic, because it is only through beauty that man makes his way to freedom."
~Schiller

okeydokey, it's official one o clock near the water. I leaving for my road trip so won't talk to you guys until then. Hope your early meet-up goes well. I am starting to get nervous about this party. From what I'm hearing is there having trouble finding a location and it might end up in the paint ball arena, lets hope not. All by the way a easy way to spot me is my back is covered with tatoos, some tribal and a big cross in the center of my back. cyall in a few short hrs.
oMni

okeydokey, it's official one o clock near the water. I leaving for my road trip so won't talk to you guys until then. Hope your early meet-up goes well. I am starting to get nervous about this party. From what I'm hearing is there having trouble finding a location and it might end up in the paint ball arena, lets hope not. All by the way a easy way to spot me is my back is covered with tatoos, some tribal and a big cross in the center of my back. cyall in a few short hrs.
oMni

oMni

oMni

oMni