MT II and nausea

VictorZ06

Bluelight Crew
For those of you using MT II and do experience nausea as a side effect, how do you combat it? Someone told me that benadryl will help if I take it 2 hrs. prior to injection/sleep. Thoughts?

/V

I heard claritin as well. I'd much rather use that than benadryl. Thanks fellow Vette driver!

/V

dont know if you smoke or not, but the good ole green always kicks any kind of nausea for me hahaha. never heard of anti-histimines reducing nausea except promethazine, but i guess they all would

That sucks.... Did you try Benadryl as well?

Yep, Benadryl, Claritin, Dramamine, and a couple bong hits (hoped that would help). My wife took double my dose (.5mg) and didn't have a single issue and didn't take anything for nausea. My luck.

/V

try breaking it down into 3-4 smaller shots throughout the day....this may help...but swim usually takes his shot right before jumping into bed...that way he is hopefully asleep before the wave of nausia hits

No, I'm done with this shit. I took it before bed every time and still woke up a few hrs. later sick. Last time I took .25mg and I was sick for 18 hrs...couldn't even make it to work. I'd rather go to some tropical island and bake in the sun instead. :)

/V

for nausea

If you can tolerate it, my best anti-nausea drug is Zofran Sublingual. Or you can try promethazine-orally. It really works for me, but everyone is different. Kee in mind, phenothiazide derivatives can cause a dystonic reaction, where your neck muscles tighten up and pull your head down sideways in a painful manner. Also your tongue will protrude and twist around. This happenned to me on 3 compazine. Thought I was having a stroke! So I called 911 and they figured out that it was from this compazine. The antidote is benadryl. I will never take compazine again!:p

jealous of wife and others...

My wife is taking MTII and she has rather fair white skin, 8 days later....she looks Native American. She went up to 1.5mg ED and didn't get one side effect. Now, people ask me why I didn't go on vacation with my wife! Ugh...I'm jealous of those of you who can handle this stuff. I need a vaca or I'm gona start hitting the tanning salons again.

/V