Moving to FL.. Whats up down there?

irishgurl

Bluelighter
Hey Bluelighters..
I'm moving to FL (Tampa to be exact) in less than 2 weeks.. Not permenantly, just for school.. BUT i'm really not looking forward to leaving my friends and parties and guys (
smile.gif
) up here.. I hear the parties are fun and the beans are nice, but thats only through the grapevine.. What do you guys think? AND, whats there to do in good old Tampa Bay? PLEASE cheer me up.. its coming way too fast
frown.gif

PLUR and all that good stuff
------------------
~*~* irishgurl ~*~*

hey irish
welcome to tampa im right near there over in pinellas county
we have a good time and lots to do.
it sucks to leave friends but youll meet all kinds of cool people here
there are a bunch of bluelighters within like 3 hours trip
email if you like
good luck
smile.gif

Hey there Irish!
I live just outside of Tampa myself, pretty close to Special K and Flower.Trust me, there is lots to do here,, but then I've heard Boston is just an awesome place to be, so I can't say how it'll compare.
I take it you're going to USF? I've met quite a few people in Ybor City [you'll find out about that =)] who go there.
As far as beans go, there are usually 5 or 6 different kinds going around at any one time, so don't worry about that.
Best of all is that Special K, Flower, and myself are waiting to welcome you
smile.gif
So come on down and we'll meet up. E mail me w/your moving date or when you like to go check out the scene. till then, happy new year and have a safe trip
Wyrm
PLUR
------------------
"Do or do not, there is no try." - Yoda :)

Hey
Sounds good.. Wyrm, i'm actually going to U of Tampa.. I've heard about Ybor.. Thanks for replying guys.. I'd definitely like to check everything out.. I'm gonna be down there around for good on the 15th, so just keep me posted with meetups and everything.. Thanks..
smile.gif

PLUR and all that good stuff
------------------
~*~* irishgurl ~*~*

welcoem to florida irishgurl! it really is a good place to be, both for rolling and nonrolling activites. It'll probably be hard for you to get accustomed to life outside boston (right?), because the party atmosphere's probably nto quite as big. However, there si a reason rolling stone called us the best undergroudn scene anywhere a coupel years back, though its soemwhat lessened due to police and county crackdowns. The vibes still there, though. the florida bluelighters are the best bunch of peopel youll ever meet, im happy to be a member of em! hehe! oh, i used to go by tribblEorlfl just so you know. i live in otown.
------------------
X2K- Rolling into the Phuture

S'up girl! I go to UT, e-mail me privately and tell me what dorm yer in and stuff, I'll be glad to show you around! I'm a senior, this is my last semester. You'll like FL, and there's no shortage of stuff to do in Tampa, especially at UT, we're right downtown, you can practically walk to Ybor city. I used to work at a couple clubs there. My campus extension is 8283, gimmie a buzz when you get there, I'll take ya to some phat FL parties.

yeah, welcome to Tampa. I live in north Tampa. hope to see ya round sometime. We've always got something to do on the weekends. email me when ya move in.
[email protected]
maybe all the Tampa dwellers could get together to welcome our new edition and to meet each other?????
Adios
------------------
Stay positive and love your life.
-Nicholas Lofton Hexum

I'm back!!! OK, no I'm not, I'm just using RuRu's puter... newayz... Welcome to Tampa! Wow, it's been a while since I've been on the board, I can't beleive how many Tampa peeps there are now! Maybe if we get enough Tampa Bluelighters than all the Otown Bluelighters will come chill in our neck of the woods for a change! LOL I'm totally down for a Tampa meetup, I haven't been to Ybor since Raverdave and I went a long ass time ago. Irishgurl, we'll definatly all get together when you get down here. Till then, have a fun and safe New Years!
BTW Wyrm - What's the verdict on you joining the NYE debauchery over at Club RuRu?! ICQ me - 49992242 And Special K, you're still coming, right?
smile.gif

actually irish...there's NOTHING in florida at all
NO ONE rolls down there... there's no such things as raves...everything is all owned by Disney!!!
sorry to all the FL people...but i just don't want Irishgurl to go =( =(
*sigh*
i had BETTER see you before you leave,girlie
------------------
soulfly
"I am more than a mathematical equation...i am more than a chemical combination... my existence cannot be reduced to a scientific theory!"
**SPIN-E**