• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Movie ID help

Knolij

Bluelighter
I don't know if this is the right place for this, but...

When I was a kid I saw a very bizarre movie and recently remembered parts of it (or at least what I think happened in it) and have been driving myself nuts trying to think of what it is.

All I can really remember is people in a town eating some sort of substance, and after they ate it they had had the ability to sort of 'bond' together, and people would end up as a strange mass of both people mixed together. I could have remembered this wrong, but I'm sure I haven't.

If this thread is a no-go freely delete it, I'm just clutching at straws here. :)

I'm taking a guess here but...

stuff.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Stuff

I never saw the movie but I remember people talking about it. The plot isn't quite what you described but I remember the cover of VHS (different than the picture above) looking EXACTLY like what you described. See the VHS cover here.

Cheers for the heads up people, I think this is the movie...

Well, I'm 99% sure, its just the one scene I remember (this was about 16 years ago when I was about 7) wasn't there. But I think it is just a case of my memory being a bit confused I definitely saw this movie society at around the same time.

Strange film, thanks again. :)