• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

"Mouth Smoking"

Neptune

Bluelighter
I read in the Erowid newsletter of a tecnique called mouth smoking, or something like that, but the general concept was to hold marijuana smoke in the mouth for 30 seconds or so to avoid involving the lungs... I am going to give this a try along with inhaling the smoke. Im wondering if this combination will allow for more THC absorbtion as well as letting the smoke cool in your mouth, allowing you to hold it in longer, less coughing etc. Has anyone else tried this? Might be a fluke but Im open minded and thought I would give it a try.

I don't know about absorbtion, but this isn't a no risk smoking method. Holding the hot smoke in your mouth could damage taste buds etc., as well as make your teeth turn yellow.

It will also do damage to your tongue. I've ssen people that have had their tongues removed cause they got fucked up by smoke inhalation.

At least you can get mouth cancer instead of lung cancer!

Hey man, if your gonna smoke, then smoke. Why keep it in the mouth for, it's not a different high, it's not even a high at all. You'll get cancer of the mouth, ruin you teeth and it's just not a good idead keeping smoke in your mouth to get high. You get a much higher concentration of smoke absorbed through the lungs than through the mouth which means mabye only one or two hits if you inhale as opposed to 1-2 grams keeping in the mouth to get the same high. If it burns your throath that much, make a small water bong and put in some cold water, or some ice and your hits will be much bigger, smoother and not burn your throath as much.