Motivations of Cannabis Use

MrsRogues

Greenlighter
Hi, I’m Ally and am a year 3 psychology student at University of Liverpool, UK. I’m currently recruiting participants to complete my survey looking at the motivations of cannabis use. While many studies focus on using cannabis as a sleep aid or in a social environment, I would like to include motivations such to reduce pain.

The study has been ethically approved, for more information you can contact the Ethics and Integrity Office- [email protected], ethics number 11369. You must be over 18 to participate and must have used cannabis within the last 6 months. The survey should take no longer than 10 minutes to complete. I will be closing this survey in March 2024. All data is anonymous and the survey can be stopped at any point throughout.

The lead researcher can be contacted at [email protected] and I can be contacted at [email protected].

The link to the survey can be found here: https://qfreeaccountssjc1.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_doFcNMUmObSrh1s

Any completions or share would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance 😊

I smoke it for the high, the taste and smell is a secondary “learned” pleasure based on association.

-GC

I smoke it for the high, the taste and smell is a secondary “learned” pleasure based on association.

-GC
I guess we all do. I just wrote something that I’ve hears so many times from various stoners and maybe even convinced myself in younger days that taste & smell really do play at least as important part as high does.