View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Most spirutal drug?

dood42069

Bluelighter
I do not know if this belongs in drug culture, mods move it if need be. Sorry if it does belong there.

Anyways, I wanted to know what the most spirtual drug you guys have experienced.

DXM has always been very spirtual for me, and I always question death and what happens when you die. I also have some connection with god when DXM, like a physical connection.

I know LSD, shrooms, DMT, and ibogaine can also be spirtual, but let me know!

I find no drug to be spiritual but that probably says more about me than the drugs.

most users of salvia think it's spiritual
any time it is behooved by phenomena, the mind, which will not accept perceptual gaps (gaps in recognition or understanding), posits metaphysical or spiritual agents.

salvia gets really confusing fast.

I used to get spiritual experiences from all psychedelics now its rare except maybe for mushrooms. I tend to add some MXE to a psychedelic to give it that spiritual kick and have had a few ++++ trips that way. Unfortunately my stock of MXE is low and never likely to be replenished. :(

I found God on DPT. So it ranks at the top of the list for me.

I _thought_ mushrooms and LSD were spiritual until DPT fell into my lap and I did it casually (not showing it the respect it deserved). Best experience of my life that's drug related, also the hardest, and it's also something I'll probably never take again. But those two hours changed my life for the better. I wrote a trip report, left out some details that were very personal but if you care to read it here you go:

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/776463-(DPT-100mg)-First-time-I-am-a-mouse-among-giants

Also reading the replies I am amazed how much it did change me. I should really go back and re-write it. I got baptized about a week ago, I was ready for it two years ago though. I don't really go to church, I don't go around preaching like an asshole. I just try to be a good person and mind my business.

Before DPT, I was a full on atheist or I guess abstaining from the entire thing (I find most atheist to be as annoying as bible thumpers). I just figured it wasn't something worth talking about. I am a very scientific person, I believe in evolution, I was never forced to go to church as a kid but I did go if my Grandmother asked. I thought it was boring and totally tuned out, never read the Bible until I was in my 20s. I read a lot of other books too related to religion/religions. Those are old texts, stories that have been passed down and often corrupted to control populations of people. I had to know what was in them though, so I read everything that I could....pretty much read them all.

I replied to some questions to my trip report and wrote this reply in 2015:

I've gotten into those "evil" states with MXE myself and I'm here to tell you it doesn't even come close to what DPT showed me. DPT tore me down and showed me raw evil (both in myself and the world around me). This substance feels less like a chemical and more like an actual spirit if that makes sense. You can feel it running through your body, it's like having lighting bolts thrown at you by God.

I am not a spiritual person by any means. I study religion but I don't practice it (at least not in the way most do). DPT changed that...I don't believe in organized religion or anything but it did cause me to reevaluate some things. In the end I decided that I needed to do better at living my life as a good person. I started working on begin a good soul instead of allowing my drug use and unhealthy habits to define who I am and how I live my life. At the time I was a pretty hardcore opioid addict (somewhere between my first and fourth relapse) so I'm sure that colored the trip. DPT showed me that I was a really bad person, that did bad things, and lived off the misery of others (I sold pills to afford my own).

It helped me get on the right track.

Oh before I forget: This substance provided me with multiple "free trips" in the weeks after consuming it. Any time I got out in nature (hiking, the lake, places like that) I would zone out and go back to the mind state I had on the peak. Visually things would get very interesting and I found myself questioning my actions way more often. I recall going fishing with a friend a week or so afterwards and having the pond take on wild visuals due to ripples in the water. He was snorting oxycodone and I could feel the negative energy coming off of him and his depression. I partook of some oxy with him only to instantly feel the energy flowing into me. He was _very_ surprised when I turned down having any more of it considering that I was known to hoover it up at that time (doing upwards to 100+mg in one day if available).

I've read all the books, I've pondered about things all the substances I've done have shown me (I'm no stranger to MXE holes or hefty doses of LSD/Mushrooms) but DPT was on its own level. It showed me "God" is real, and "Satan" is real too. There are things greater than ourselves out there. People just call them by different names and sadly fight about it when it's something that's supposed to be between yourself and whatever you believe in. You have to find your own path in life. DPT put me on the right one, the one I was going down before would have killed me by now. I learned how to have faith and you know what, when you got that you don't stress yourself out nearly as much.

Last edited:
4-aco-dmt had me feeling that there was some divine presence watching over me at that moment, perhaps trying to talk to me but not getting through. Maybe not "God" but like an angel or something. This was shocking for me, as I do not believe in such things. I was somewhat shaken for a while afterward, but as the memory faded I realized that I had simply taken a hefty dose (30mg) of a strong drug. Also, there is this, which can elicit a similar feeling through electrical signals through the scalp to the brain, so I am still waiting for empirical evidence of God... https://www.god-helmet.com/wp/god-helmet/index.htm

If you have ever woken from a dream in which events went counter to your wishes because people in the dream had their own agenda, then you have personal proof of your own experience of (semi-) autonomous entities manifesting when in a resonant state of mind.

Not only do we create our own encompassing self image, but we also can create encompassing images and experiences of entities, even supernatural entities in the space of our own consciousness.

There is no specified dosage or particularly reliable method of invoking such manifestations, but many people have them and frequently interpret that these experiences are significant spiritual endowments or messages.

Buber's Thou, and Rumi's Other are main stream literary examples of religious cosmologies that extend traditional religions from the repeating experience of encompassing and uplifting spiritual echoes in the mind.