• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Most physically euphoric kratom strain

iaou

Bluelighter
What’s the most physically euphoric strain like that makes your body feel really good. Or what’s the most recreational strain?

This question really depends if you're seeking stimulation or relaxation. You'll also get different answers from people.

In my opinion for relaxation I would say classic bali or red thai. For stimulating strains I would say green malay or red meang da.

I think they all have similar recreational potential. I wouldn't really describe kratom like that, though. It's mostly a functional drug.

This question really depends if you're seeking stimulation or relaxation. You'll also get different answers from people.

In my opinion for relaxation I would say classic bali or red thai. For stimulating strains I would say green malay or red meang da.

I think they all have similar recreational potential. I wouldn't really describe kratom like that, though. It's mostly a functional drug.
Yeah I was just asking because I picked up a MIT45 gold and for like maybe 30 minutes I felt some super light almost amphetamine like or actually no more oxy like tingles. I’m just looking for a good body high.

not much powder wise is gonna touch the effects you felt from mit45. those kratom shots are extract tinctures. but to answer the question, over the years having tried quite a lot of different kratom, id say the most euphoric is gonna be a green and white blend. you get the body buzz and the stimulation, its great for body and mood. if youre gonna go down the tincture road, and want a step up from mit45 in terms of effect, try super k shots. they will stomp a mud hole in your ass.

i’d most likely go with a white or green strain, as the euphoric/stim-ish strains are more pronounced - in my opinion! always use those in the morning to start my day, white usually gets me feeling pretty lovely! I’d say I dose around 7 grams as well, if that’s helpful!

cheers!

Hey guys, I'm moving this over to Drug Culture. Most euphoric and other labels are not actually grounded in any kind of easy to understand, statistically-backed way. Even if we did have a way of identifying a "most euphoric", this would still be basically irrelevant, as a person's own unique physiology and experience are going to lead them to choose differently. I'm moving this over to Drug Culture for that reason.

At first I could get a great opiate high from Kratom powder.
I also got a strong, almost dissocative, high from it a few times. If I did it to the point of a little nausea I would be able to have dreamy visuals with eyes closed.

However now, if I chase either one of those highs, especially the strong one, I get to nausea before I get there. Things change with opiates.

I do now like the euphoric, functional, buzz from the white if I have something to do. It's pretty short lasting compared to the red, though.

White strain I felt.
Whites make me anxious, honestly. Not my thing. My favorites are green and red Maeng Da, green for focus and red for sedation. But I honestly really like this full spectrum blend I’ve found, as well, and I supplement with extracts also

Take it from this guy who debunks basically everything about strains, there's no such thing. Vendors market it that way like cannabis but none of it really makes sense. Kratom is either good or it's not good. Whites CAN be slightly stimulating because they add the "bones" or the vein of the plant into the powder which is a mild stimulant, but otherwise you can get just as sedated if you take a high dose. I just go for anything green, whatever they call it, and haven't had issues for years. I stopped buying whites and reds because they were too inconsistent, reds often completely brown because they were sun dried and their alkaloids were destroyed, and whites just not being sedating enough for me. For any new user it will hardly matter what you use even if it's pretty bunk. But virtually every red "strain" I've bought has been completely brown, practically tasteless.

This site also debunks a lot about strains as well, particularly the names. So a strain like hulus kapua will most of the time not be from that area. Maeng Da is just a general term that translates to "pimp grade" basically. In other words, good stuff.

The guy on reddit personally went to Indonesia himself and found out a lot more. So all in all, you just want a potent batch, then you'll feel euphoric. Don't bother with names of strains and whatnot, placebo is pretty strong. It's a long but worthwhile read. This isn't to put down anyone else's experiences, but if you think a specific strain will do X or Y then that's incorrect. You either get good stuff or bad stuff. Kratom, to me, isn't necessarily a recreational drug. At first you can get pretty high and euphoric and for me the euphoria and body warmth never really went away, but I had to be strict about my doses. Tolerance to this stuff goes up extremely fast so you have to be consistent with how much you take.

Some people find MJ and kratom to be very euphoric, but MJ has always mostly overpowered it for me.

Last edited:
Take it from this guy who debunks basically everything about strains, there's no such thing. Vendors market it that way like cannabis but none of it really makes sense. Kratom is either good or it's not good. Whites CAN be slightly stimulating because they add the "bones" or the vein of the plant into the powder which is a mild stimulant, but otherwise you can get just as sedated if you take a high dose. I just go for anything green, whatever they call it, and haven't had issues for years. I stopped buying whites and reds because they were too inconsistent, reds often completely brown because they were sun dried and their alkaloids were destroyed, and whites just not being sedating enough for me. For any new user it will hardly matter what you use even if it's pretty bunk. But virtually every red "strain" I've bought has been completely brown, practically tasteless.

This site also debunks a lot about strains as well, particularly the names. So a strain like hulus kapua will most of the time not be from that area. Maeng Da is just a general term that translates to "pimp grade" basically. In other words, good stuff.

The guy on reddit personally went to Indonesia himself and found out a lot more. So all in all, you just want a potent batch, then you'll feel euphoric. Don't bother with names of strains and whatnot, placebo is pretty strong. It's a long but worthwhile read. This isn't to put down anyone else's experiences, but if you think a specific strain will do X or Y then that's incorrect. You either get good stuff or bad stuff. Kratom, to me, isn't necessarily a recreational drug. At first you can get pretty high and euphoric and for me the euphoria and body warmth never really went away, but I had to be strict about my doses. Tolerance to this stuff goes up extremely fast so you have to be consistent with how much you take.

Some people find MJ and kratom to be very euphoric, but MJ has always mostly overpowered it for me.
Well, your article even mentions the drying process, which is the biggest thing. The processing after harvest is what creates the different alkaloid profiles. If they are harvested and dried with the vein or without matters, as does whether they are dried indoors with no sunlight, dried in the sun, or fermented before drying.

You are 100% correct on the "strains" having very little bearing.

I don’t know why but the white strain is way too stimulating for me, & doesn’t help with pain. There’s this one that I use only as a get by in between pain meds sometimes (though I’d rather be on the pain meds because I can just take a couple pills instead of a whole bunch of capsules) anyways …. it says it’s a green strain the one I use & helps with pain & gives a slight mood boost. I know we’re all different though & I still get confused about kratom sometimes the more I learn about it

I go by live color and flavor rather than names and their color scheme. I think the powder should be a matte bright green and similar to macha tea. Some varieties are darker, duller and taste more like hay mixed with dirt. It seems impure and perhaps unhealthy.

My favorite so far has been called "white" something but as others have stated, the strain names are not trustworthy.

Most euphoric and other labels are not actually grounded in any kind of easy to understand, statistically-backed way.
Nice. :)
This all is all subjective holdings forth. Im gonna put super green maeng day for my experience and needs. but the same vendor and a good one for years. Still there maybe in a couple months I may grab a bag or two.... :unsure:
Just to provide some scientific based reproductions. =D
Peace