• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Most Intense Cannabis Experience?

nearjat

Bluelighter
Whats the most intense experience smoking the stinky sacrament you've ever had?

Well my very first time smoking, I used a fucking waterfall (LMAO! i had no idea honest)

I basically had ridiculous time dilation, and a full on constant out of body experience. Like, visually I was seeing from 5-9 feet above my head, like in Grand Theft Auto (zoomed in and out like that as well). Third person view.

vaped a good amount of some sativa trainwreck - i saw my walls flashing different colors, animals made out of smoke, planets

man that shit was crazy and i would do anything to experience it again.... :(

Took an 8th to the face in the earlier stages of my smoking career, I didn't know it then having never touched a psychedelic at the time but I was flirting with ego loss, I even experienced some thought loops and the like.

I feel that I should mention my friends bud-trip, where he became a pilot of his own robot body.

"Hey man lets go to the dock!"

"Hold on I gotta find this button"

He also got so high he developed a southern accent. We're in Minnesota.

Probably the first time I ever smoked, smoked half a J of some friends stuff, chilled out on the quarter pipe layin back watching people skate. it was crazy everything else was just cloudy and i could see the homies skating clearly and nothing else. twas amazing and everytime smoking since has been nowhere near as wow.

1 giant deep hit off a Sobe bong, 5 minutes later I was a constestant in a gameshow. No joke. :|

Had never smoked/did any drug in my life. At 19, I took my first hit from a bong, and coughed for a good 5 minutes. I couldn't stop laughing like a little school girl, for the remainder of the night. Good times.

After doing a lot of acid, my weed experiences have become pretty interesting. Sometimes I get visuals, color enhancement, music warps, hear sirens, I lose my ego every time...

Really what gameshow? Did you win anything?

I was stuck in some Lemmings type game where I had to make circles with my hand or foot and all these little Lemming creatures had to copy me or some shit like that all the while I heard an audience in the background cheering me on..

Besides everything being stop-action frame like, it was trippy as fcuk! 8o

Still to this day, I can't believe how potent 1 giant hit can be.

And no, I don't think I won anything. lol

LOL! Back in the day, like... 5 years ago, me and my then best friend smoked a few large pipes, maybe some bongs of some medicinal weed called "billy bud" if I remember correctly. We walked to the park (about 3 minute walk) and when we got there, we stood atop a hill and looked across the field, across the parking lot connected and saw what we BOTH thought to be bears link arm in arm walking on their hind legs towards us (they looked tiny, we were looking 100's of feet away) but it really did look like a group of happy drunken bears walking arm in arm.

Probably not the most intense. One of the first times i was smoking, about 2 and half years ago, we finished smoking one bowl and as we came in the house it felt like i was myself 5 seconds ago and simply observing myself 5 seconds in the future, very strange feeling. Then when we sat on the couch i had the most vivid feeling that i was laying on my brothers bed with my eyes closed, a window was open and a cool spring breeze was blowing over me, and i was just describing this to my brother as if i had just woken up and being high was the dream. Craziest feelings of my life, until i took shrooms.

the first time i ever smoked was in some park in australia with a group of friends.. i was sooo disoriented. we walked to this carnival at her brother's elementary school. every step i took felt like i was walking on an enormous drum. like, with this feeling of my feet sinking in slightly, and this THUMP. there was all this light and color and activity everywhere.. i was pretty confused, lol. i ended up sitting against this wall for a long time, staring up into this tree.. it was back-lit and looked all sparkly. man, i used to get so fucked up. :/

When I ate 2-3g of Cannabis on cheese and crackers. It was sort of like a low dose shroom trip without the visuals and I had forgotten I had taken drugs and that wasn't fun, and I couldn't move and it was like my body was made out of lead.

Also I've smoked some strains of pot (I dunno what they were) where it was like I was tripping and I'd have a psychedelic experience with CEVs and some OEVs. Once this happened when I had eaten shrooms a few days before, and it's happened when I haven't tripped on any other psychedelics recently.

Last edited:
I took a good amount of bong rips of some "alaskin thunder fuck"..kinda made me feel like I was on a low dose of acid, it only lasted a few minutes and never happened again.

After doing a lot of acid, my weed experiences have become pretty interesting. Sometimes I get visuals, color enhancement, music warps, hear sirens, I lose my ego every time...

ever since my first lsd trip my weed experiences have been far more intense. i would have thought it the pot would seem weaker after trying a stronger psydelic but this is not that case. i almost feel like i am back to tripping with a childrens picture book like vision

has anyone else found weed more powerfull after tripping?

ever since my first lsd trip my weed experiences have been far more intense. i would have thought it the pot would seem weaker after trying a stronger psydelic but this is not that case. i almost feel like i am back to tripping with a childrens picture book like vision

has anyone else found weed more powerfull after tripping?

i have....in fact - my most intense cannabis experience happened a week after the first time i tried acid

Probably the 4th or 5th time I smoked weed.

I was 17, a senior in high school and I was at this house party. Well the kid living there didn't want people smoking in the house, so I went up the street to my car to load a bowl. Took 3 hits consecutively, and when I was done and I had NO idea what was going on. I was so goddamn confused about everything!!! I walked down the street, and it felt like it took 3 hours just to get back to the house party. Upon arrival, even though I knew everyone at the house, everybody looked like complete strangers. My girlfriend at the time came up to me and said, "hey did you smoke?". I couldn't even comprehend what she was saying, and what to say in response. All I could do was sit down and the couch and be 100% confused with everything. HOWEVER, they were playing music, and my god did it sound amazing.

^you ever get that feeling of bass rippling through your body and the sound is rebounding your head? its so orgasmic 8o.

Only crazy weed experiences I have is after pills. One time I was so fucked of my head I had no idea what was happening. Was tripping hard, everything turned into poster like oil painting, turned schizofranic and was confused as, was twitching and swearing like crazy, time seem to go on for ever, had thousands of thoughts a second rushing through my brain, if I tried to talk I would say a word or two from each thought and talk total garbage. I was listening to psy trance and it never felt so good. Every bass hit would ripple through my body, sound was rebounding inside my head, I felt like I could hear things that I could normally never hear in a song. It was so awesome but scary at the same time. I thought I was going to die, my heart was pounding and my anxiety was making very incormfatbale. If I took my headphones out it would all go away.

The most intense for me by a long way was when I cooked it for the first time. I had a horrible flu and really didn't feel like smoking, so I cooked 0.5g of this really dank stuff into a firecracker and ate the lot. Due to my very fast metabolism, started feeling it 15 mins later, then it kept on increasing in intensity for the next fe hours. I was a giggling mess for about 8 hours. It was seriously like an acid trip, when I looked around outside everything had a strange glow to it. It was almost too much at one point, nearly had a full on panic attack because it was so insane. Never knew weed could have these sorts of psychedelic effects, dear god it was crazy, never come close to that smoking no matter how much I've had.