View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Most euphoric 2C-x

AA357

Bluelighter
As a lot of you already know, I LOVE 2C-E! I'm still yet to try the other 2C-x drugs because I just can't get over how damn good 2C-E is, which is why I'm making this thread.

I honestly can't understand why so people consider 2C-E to be so harsh and unforgiving... I agree that it's emotionally neutral and it does have a bodyload (which FYI can be avoided by taking Ondansetron or a strong antihistamine) but I find the body high to be intensely euphoric and relaxing.
The visuals are nice. %) It's much better than DOM but not as good as LSD in that department.
One thing I don't like about 2C-E is how short-lived it is (even one time when I took over 50mgs I was practically sober after about 6 hours).

I have been looking into 2C-P, 2C-C and 2C-B. I'm a bit dubious of 2C-I because I hear it's very stimulating and I like 2C-E because it makes me feel sedated once I start to peak on it.
Now I've heard 2C-E is the most visual 2C-x; then again I've heard the same thing about 2C-P and 2C-B.
2C-C appeals to me because I've heard it's uniquely sedating. This is one thing I love about 2C-E, so it sounds like it might be worth a go.
2C-P appeals to me because it's supposed to be extremely powerful and long-lasting (it sounds to me like 2C-E's badass big brother).
I've heard 2C-B gives great visuals, but how does the body high compare to 2C-E? And does it have the emotional neutrality of 2C-E, or does it feel more silly/happy like LSD and certain tryptamines?

Cheers!

I've never had the opportunity to try 2C-B, so I can't comment on that. But out of the 2C-Xs that I've tried, I would vote for 2C-T-2 as being the most euphoric and fun. I have experiences with 2C-I, 2C-D, 2C-C, 2C-T-7, 2C-T-21, 2C-E and 2C-P. I also love 2C-E. I've seen first hand how it can be harsh and unforgiving in others, but I've never had a bad experience myself. So you are like me in liking 2C-E...so you might really like 2C-T-2...but who knows until you try it.

My ideal dose is 30mg (I never bother taking less than 25mg). 2C-E is something I've been known to take on occasion just to cheer me up after a bad day at work. Whether I'm crashed out at home on the couch listening to some new tracks I just found or I'm out partying/at a bar with friends (none of whom are even tripping); 2C-E is the shit. It's just so damn versatile.

You say you've had 2C-C and 2C-P... how did they compare to 2C-E? Did you experience any sedation from the 2C-C? Did 2C-P feel like 2C-E?

And what are the 2C-T-x drugs like in comparison to 2C-E? I've heard some good things about them; particularly T-2 and T-7.

Thanks for your input.

IME 2C-C isn't all that sedating, but it certainly isn't stimulating. I've only tried C and D from the 2C's, but 2C-C has become one of my favorite psychs, and it has great visuals at around 50mg. I'd definitely recommend it.

90 mg of 2C-I ruined me for other drugs. It was by an extremely wide margin the most euphoric thing I have ever experienced in my entire life. 20 strong hits of LSD and 100 mg of DMT have not even come close. The tactile pleasure was easily on par with the infinite ecstasy of complete ego death, except that I was entirely lucid and in my body to receive the entire brunt of it on both an emotional and intellectual level. In addition, there were no side effects of any kind during the entire trip, not nausea or tremors or anything, despite the fact that I have experienced on 25 mg from the exact same batch. Honestly, for years I have been tormented by the question of whether or not I'll ever experience something that wonderful feeling again for as long as I live.... In any case, I certainly wouldn't take that kind of dose again, and would never recommend it to anyone. But it seemed relevant to your question.

Actually, even at 25 mg I found 2C-I to be extremely euphoric; that was my first dose with it ever and I found it about equal to my first few times on MDMA, which is something I had not approached on MDMA itself in years. But, the only other 2C-x I've ever tried is 2C-B at 10 mg, so make of that what you will.

The only 2C I have tried is 2C-B and personally I found it very cold, disorientating, emotionally blunt and anxious. The more I did it the more it got like this, although it was always nice around ~13mg (I usually took ~22mg). I know plenty of people love it but that's just my experience FWIW, I certainly saw no MDMA-like qualities in it at a full dose like many people claim, apart from once on the come-up.

I hope all the 2C series does not treat me like this as I have interest in 2C-E, 2C-T-2, 2C-T-7 and DOM. Your report of 2C-E does sound promising! Anyway that's all the experience I can offer, most likely an unusual reaction

of the 2c-x series, i have only tried 2c-e and 2c-b.

i find the visuals of 2c-e to be stronger overall, but the visuals of 2c-b are pretty swell too :) they seem to consist of a lot of trailing and swirling. it's really fun to look at the clouds on 2c-b.

i find musical enhancement on 2c-e to be better, but
the bodily sensations are more pleasant with 2c-b.

here's a TR if you want to read more - http://www.hipforums.com/forum/topic/396571-re-visiting-2c-b/

2c-b also has a more positive push to it, in contrast to 2ce's "neutrality" (though, like you, i find 2c-e to be pretty positive)

unfortunately, both chemicals give me a pretty bad headache on the comedown, and 2c-e especially gives me a "gut-rot" feeling.

2c-b lasts a lot shorter than 2c-e. for me, 2c-e was probably 8-10 hours, while 2c-b is only about 4-6 (usually on the lower end).

only had 2cb and ice, and i like 2cb better, but it is very short lived, where as 2ce took forever to wear off....lasted way longer than 6 hours..it was more on par with LSD to me as far as long lived, no sleep.....2bc is quick and to the point, more euphoric, but the visuals off 2ce were WAY better than b

2C-B is the most euphoric, the body high at moderate doses can be similar to MDMA, and as anybody who has tried it will tell you, it's a hell of an aphrodisiac, sex on it is phenomenal. 2C-E was my favorite all-round of the series though, because it actually had some spiritual, introspective qualities in addition to the euphoria, whereas 2C-B was kind of lacking in that aspect.

Of 2C-B, E, and I, 2C-I was probably the most euphoric for me, can be a fun one.

2C-E tends to be too serious for me to enjoy body sensations and such, it's more suited for introspective type trips.

2C-B is usually more visual based for me rather than euphoria oriented.

Must be 2C-T-7... 2C-I can feel pretty euphoric, but the shallowness tends to bother me and takes away from the feeling. 2C-T-7 is the opposite of that shallowness to me.

^ This was always my main issue with 2C-I. Euphoric yes, deep no. Hell no. To put it simply, if I would describe 2C-B as "clearheaded", I would probably describe 2C-I as "a stimulant with visuals". It is super super super fun if you're like hanging out with friends or have given yourself something to do though. I've always heard that 2C-T-7 was amazing though, would really love to try that one....

2C-T-7 is the most euphoric for me as well. My favorite 2C-x compounds (each considered as a whole) are 2C-T-4, 2C-T-7 and 2C-P, in that order. Runner-ups are 2C-E, 2C-I and 2C-T-2, also in that order. Last in line (but still very good) are 2C-B, 2C-D and 2C-C. 2C-iP is on deck, but I don't possess (or have tried) 2C-T-21 or the really rare ones (e.g. 2C-G-x, 2C-N, 2C-TFM, et al.).

2C-T series seems to be the most bodily euphoric. 2C-B for me is the most reliably, mentally euphoric. 2C-E can go either way for me, but when it's good it's really good. C & D are muted but warm. P is one of my favorites, but it's not intense enough to be "most euphoric." 2C-I is pretty cool until you try one of the others.

:? 2C-P sounds white-knuckle intense to me, if you tiptoe around that skyrocketing dose-response curve's kneebend. Or is the euphoria typically much less than the psychedelia?

The alkyls D and E are serious and rational to me, missing even the fluffy warmth of the halo's (even if they have their own magic)... the 2C-Ts are exactly the opposite, feeling radiant. Granted, 2C-I while not deep can also make me feel like a sun is shining in my center, so much yellow orange light!... Still, it is not remotely as real and profound as the shine from the 2C-T's - they remind me of mescaline which also feels true.

I tried three of the 2C-X family, they are 2C-E, 2C-B and 2C-P.
One thing I should say, I only tried them in low/medium dose.

I will consider 2C-B as a decent Euphoric High, besides 2C-E. And as with 2C-E it's easy to get your eyes fulls of trails and lighting, because 2C-B it's pretty visual. I like 2C-B a lot! :) Also you have a nice warmth feeling in your body.
You should try getting some 2C-B, you will like it. It's no so sedative, but I don't know in higher doses.
I found taking 2C-B from 7-12mg, its good for having a beer with your friends, or for adding more magic to a Mdma journey or at a Party. It just go well..

Didn't try 2C-I, some people say that it's a nice PEA. Hope to get my hands on this chem this year %)

:? 2C-P sounds white-knuckle intense to me, if you tiptoe around that skyrocketing dose-response curve's kneebend. Or is the euphoria typically much less than the psychedelia?

2C-P, the one time I did it, was very similar to a high dose (>.5mg) LSD trip). I made the mistake of buying it off someone in my high school who sold single doses of RC's, and obviously didn't know the proper dose, because I lost 20 hours to a vortex of blinding light and demonic visions, spending much of those 20 hours clutching my pillow just waiting until it would be over.

I sort of want to give it another try because I could see the drug has potential to be valuable and for 4 hours of the trip I actually was having a lot of fun! But, I'm more than happy with my good ol' fashioned classic psychedelics, and I may never take another 2C drug again.