• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Morphine Sulfate - Underated? vs hydromorph/H/oxy

jaystyle

Bluelighter
Hey all,

In my very limited experience with IV experimentation, I feel like morphine sulfate doesn't get the credit it deserves. IMO it provides an incredible rush and a long lasting euphoric mood lifting high with a full body high as well as mental effects too. I have really enjoyed it a lot the couple times I tried it, and the price is very low for a 60mg pill on the streets compared with an OC80 for instance. I tried hydromorphone and although the rush is good, a proper morphine dose seems to have an equal or near equal rush and the lasting high blows it away. I dont see why one would choose hydromorph over regular morphine sulfate. OC's are fun to snort for me but when it comes to an intense IV experience it doesnt cut it like Morph/Hydromoprh/H.

H is good and all but its a street drug and you never know what you really are getting. In the west coast its tar, and frankly its much nicer to see a clear liquid than a brown shitfest when you IV. A proper dose of morphine vs H-- as long as your dosing enough, I can barely tell the difference. H has more of a lasting euphoria but it also makes me more delirious and out of it. I personally enjoyed the prickly and powerful morphine rush more than I did of H and the high was more enjoyable and less debilitating. Morph felt like the most natural opiate experience too.. something about that raw alkaloid really makes you feel like you are getting to the heart of opium experience instead of so much synthesis involved changing molecules. That might be in my head but the idea of the pure alkaloid romanticizes it for me a bit.

What do you guys think? Have you had great morphine highs too and agree with me at all? What do you think in terms of comparing these opiates-- I'm interested to hear all your views on this.

To be honest morphine is my favorite next to oxycontin ironically I always shot heroin which again ironically is weird because the town lived in at time was little and that's all my mailmen had. I hate heroin and most opiates/oids I don't even like mmt just can't quit but if I were to use I would only use morphine or oxycontin. Morphine after lemon juice at 400mgs always had me thowed as sheit, and oxycontin them old lil green 80s just smashed up whole whatever always had me feeling a lot better than heroin but if I was dying I would say gay and go for heroin. Note that this is what I think right now in a year my mind could change lol. But seriously everytime somone had morphine and saisd garbage and they were irs id laugh and say OK hand dem over . : ) is that helps

i love (loved) IV morphine... felt alot cleaner than H (maybe just mental/placebo) as for hydromorphone, never tried it

I've never IV'd, but I found morphine to be lacking in comparison to OC. I snorted 8mg dilaudid and got a little buzz but it went away quick. The H i've had has been hit or miss, but the best stuff I ever got made 80mg's of oxy feel like a joke. Only ever found it once. It was off-white powder, and after that all I could find was tar, but even that was hard to come by. OC was the big thing around here.

When it comes to snorting/eating/plugging, it is lacking compared to OC. OC is the best oral medication in my opinion, and for snorting, it sounds like it could be tired with opana (havn't tried opana but heard about it)

For IV substances, though, OC doesn't hold a candle to morphine, hydromorphone, and H because they provide a powerful rush that OC doesn't provide (there may be some rush, but it's like 1/3 the magnitude).

Morphine is underrated IV, but most of the pills are a bitch to draw up. Orally it isn't nearly as nice as oxy or even hydro. But it is cheap as dirt compared to the others where I live.

I have an awesome technique for drawing up the ones I get... their gel systems are not NEARLY as complicated as Opana or the new OC gelling.

All I do is crisp it dry in a spoon, than shock it with a 2-3ml of cold saline solution that I left in the freezer for 15 min. After filtering, you have a clear liquid filled with morphine that is seperate from the wax. the shot is copletely clear when done right, or very slightly tinted orange if not done properly.

Morphine IV is great......the only people who bitch about it are those who have an increased histamine reaction to it, which I enjoy anyways. It has better legs than hydromorphone, but not as good of rush.

I'm one of those few people who have shot opiates 8 times over the time of my opiate use and never got out of control with it and just kept on shooting. But those 8 times i shot different opiates my favorite was Morphine for sure! 2nd would have to be Hydromorphone and 3rd would be a fat shot of oxycodone.

Nortyy-- right there with you on that. Did it around 4 times and although it is by far the most potent and powerful way to get high, I knew it was extremely dangerous and kept it under control.

Glad other people appreciate morph as well. Hydromorphs questinoably better rush doesn't transcend morphines longer and more powerful high that is gives you. I never did a full OC shot but 40mg didn't give me barely any rush whatsoever. My #2 would be tar, and #3 hydromorph. Tar had less of a rush as hydro, but the high was longer lasting and more enjoyable over all. I am not so much into the 30 minute experience that hydro gave me., even though it was fun while it lasted.

I got to shoot 8 mgs of dilaudid last night. My tolerance isn't that high, I should have done each 4 seperately, but all I can say is WHAT A RUSH!!!