• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Morphine Sulfate pills have no rec value unless plugged or injected?

Never tried morphine orally or recreationally, but out of interest, how does it compare with Diconal?
(Both drugs taken orally untampered with.)

hohohohoho no comparison there diconal wins hands down no question about it for some reason oral dipipanone absolutely pisses over oral morphine but yet in some dosage comparrisons by the nhs it is listed as half the strength of morphine but that is not true diconal is easily as strong as oxy orally if not stronger. Just a shame this awsome painkiller is not available to those that really need it specially now palfium was discontinued 10 years ago. 5-7 years ago a box of diconal used to cost the nhs [not a lot] now they cost the nhs as generic dipipanone/cyclizine tablets a absoluetley shocking [ten times] a box of 50. You could get 3 or 4 500mg pure diamorphine amps as powder for reconstituton for that kinda money thats what they used to be worth on the street back then net alone now. Im coming to end of my life and i cant even get them or diamorphine amps. FUCK YOU AMDIPHARM/SOVERIGNMEDICAL I reckon they torched the factory diconal was made at to bump the prices at fucking scumbag parasites. I hope they rot in hell !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have some NAPP Morphine Sulphate tabs (10 mg) called Sevredol. Does anyone know the best ways of consuming these for non-pain relieving intentions? I'm not interested in IV or plugging, but wonder if there are any other options for getting the most out of these pills. I believe they are extended release.

NOPE ya wrong sevredol is an Instant Release form of morphine i get em they may feel like there time release cus there wank but there not. There supposed to be the oramorph equilivent in tablet form but most people prefer oramorph. I think sevredol are designed to work kinda instantly but hav a slightly prolonged action of release. Reason i think this is cus they have a small amount of wax in em i knoticed this when i was trying to inject a few a small amount of way stuff came to surface and it wasnt from the blue coloured coating as id wiped it off with a alcohol swab,and if you crush them up you will notice the tablets are like rock hard bullets compared normal instant release pills like diconal. Essentially they are a oramorph type tablet thats designed to last 6 hours i think. You cant even chew these things up i tried they distroyed a couple of my front teeth !!!!

Last edited:
Morphine is my fav...all opiates wake me up(morphine too) but find it to be one of the more sedating 'noddy' ones..Don't care what forum it comes in Pills, Pods, Seeds... Oral Morphine is not a waste ya just gotta take more(not gonna reccomend dosaage.) Nothing beats IV Morphine though...not suggesting it to anyone but a 100mg ABG's(well a couple for me through out the night) are very nice IV. God, don't know if it's the holidays but I just want a stash of some good opiates right now!

Just be careful plugging them. And yes, morphine sulfate has a lot of recreational value taken just orally. I plugged a 60mg pill one time and about a half hour later almost passed out. It was too intense. If I did it over again I would have just plugged a small amount so be careful.

Large dose MS pills, whether IR (like Statex 50mg or MS IR 30mg) or XR (130mg,200mg Kadians, 200mg MS-Contins (and ms-contin generics), 100,200mg M-Eslons and 200mg Avinzas all work very well orally, if you have a couple. It's false to say all of them are worthless. Of course a 5mg Statex is only good if you're gonna IV it, and you'll need more than 1 to do so, first time I shot up some Statex 5mg pills, I used 5 of them to get somewhere I wanted to be, but I also used SteriFilts to shoot em up...

Once a girl-friend of mine (we opiate users all become friends when needed eh?) who's fat and ugly but has a heart of gold gave me 10 200mg Ms-Contins while I was in withdrawals from my shooting up Dilaudid and HM Contins phase. I knew I couldn't shoot em up but at least I got em for free, she is scripted 2 200mg ms-contin a day for a back problem called spond... ankylosis, I forgot, but it's like your if your spine was welded to your hips and that area of your body.

A couple crushed 200mg MS-Contins and I wasn't massively euphoric, but I was feeling good. Same with 130mg Kadians, I would crush the beads in the gelcap in a mortar, but unlike HM Contins, it's not safe to shoot up Kadians beads powder, they have talc in them, with a normal filter, I wouldn't risk it) Believe me that eating a couple 130mg Kadians where the crushed beads have been put back in the gelcap and some 600mg tagamet horsepill taken 20 mins before eating them was really efficient, more so even than the MS-Contins 200, these are really difficult to turn IR, even for oral administration. I shot up some M-Eslons 15 and 30mg before and I have no idea of the dangers related to them, but i've heard M-Eslons beads once crushed aren't dangerous like Kadians, i'll have to be corrected for that. As for Avinzas, I only saw them once and they are again the same concept of beads in a gelcap, I had a 60mg one and it was when I was pretty opiate naive and 300mg of codeine was just fine for me, so I got pretty high from eating that.

The time I put my hands on 50mg Statex, oh boy, I was an IV user then, best times with morphine ever. Too bad I think those don't exist outside Canada, most of the world has to deal with MS IR 30's as the strongest IR morphine pills.