• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Morphine is to Oxycontin what Ritalin is to Adderall....

You've got such cheap and plentiful powder that I doubt you have, but did you ever try that pasta básica de cocaína stuff?

I always wondered how it compares with crack/freebase.

Like 15 years ago, I remember it was hitting Argentina in a big way and being hyped up as a demon drug. Do a lot of people still use it in your area?
Man, pbc has always been a huge thing since the 70/80's down here. Most ppl only know weed/coke/pbc and the raver scene that do ket/rolls/mdma/lsd. Ppl don't even know what opiates are here, it's quite rare to see someone abusing morphine/oxy, etc.

Heehee the opinios of drug users. We are varied. lol I can comment on morphine and oxycodone. I like both, but I have to say back in the day, early 90' when my neighbor was on 100 mgs of oxycontin a day in legit 40 mg pills I he would say help myself and I did. But all kinds of quality poppy pods were around too and found myself loving those better and then oxy didn't kick as much. I think tolerance to oxy rises way to quick and works in a way I can't feel anything on a low dose. Now I realize poppy tea is 40 + alkaloids but was alot warmer. Both did give me energy though. I can say morphine is my favorite opiate next to quality heroin. Or at least the one that feels most like heroin. IV'd MSContin was great too.

Also I am not a stimulant guy but found ritalin a great study aid when I was in school. 10 mgs, some bee pollen and a cup of green tea at like 6:00PM had me working my projects with focus until 3:00AM. (with cannabis hits through it of course). Not sure if the black beauties we had in high school which were just called amphetamine was the same as Adderall. Maybe it was. At that time there were also those fake pills from the back of High TImes magazine which were caffeine and ephedrine mixed. But I steered clear of the fake ones.

So nobody likes Ritalin? I found it like coffee for the brain and the come down was mild.
You practically took the words out of my mouth. Haha. I prefer morphine over oxy myself. In fact, ms contin is my all-time favorite drug. Oxycontin doesn't scratch that itch quite as well. Heroin is just too short-lived. I've always wanted to try raw opium as well. As for stimulants, I'm really not a fan of anything stronger than caffeine, but I will admit that Concerta (basically time-released Ritalin) got me through school and occasionally adderall. When I dropped out of college, I quit taking my prescribed concerta willingly and had no withdrawals. Didn't miss it either. Too bad it isn't easy to quit painkillers. That shit won't let you quit without a fight from the body and mind.

Man, pbc has always been a huge thing since the 70/80's down here. Most ppl only know weed/coke/pbc and the raver scene that do ket/rolls/mdma/lsd. Ppl don't even know what opiates are here, it's quite rare to see someone abusing morphine/oxy, etc.
I suppose one of the rare few who still use morphine and oxy regularly.

You practically took the words out of my mouth. Haha. I prefer morphine over oxy myself. In fact, ms contin is my all-time favorite drug. Oxycontin doesn't scratch that itch quite as well. Heroin is just too short-lived. I've always wanted to try raw opium as well. As for stimulants, I'm really not a fan of anything stronger than caffeine, but I will admit that Concerta (basically time-released Ritalin) got me through school and occasionally adderall. When I dropped out of college, I quit taking my prescribed concerta willingly and had no withdrawals. Didn't miss it either. Too bad it isn't easy to quit painkillers. That shit won't let you quit without a fight from the body and mind.
Omgggg, don't even say it. I've spent all my early 20s chasing sweet ol morphine. Nothing at all like it. Banging that shit str8 2012-2020

^Yeah buddy!. Let me guess though, you are sick of all the good cocaine where you are? lol A few people I know in South America where they get quality cocaine dirt cheap are totally sick of it so I guess getting those vials of morphine is something no one would get sick of. I know I wouldn't. My stomach does flips though when I think of a speedball, morphine and cocaine mixed and I have not done that in 30 years. I don't think I will ever get over that and at this point I would be found OD'd if I tried that.
I'm not a fan of coke, but I bet it feels amazing mixed with morphine. I always wanted to try a speedball but I heard its crazy dangerous. Isn't that what killed River Phoenix? He was a notorious junkie the last few years he was alive too.

Last edited:
Man, pbc has always been a huge thing since the 70/80's down here.
Is there a lot of crack on the street too? Or does PBC replace it for most street users, so you have to buy powder and cook it yourself if you want real freebase?

I can't imagine riding out the comedown from that without strong opiates. I guess most people just get a bottle of cheap liquor if they have the money left over?

Is there a lot of crack on the street too? Or does PBC replace it for most street users, so you have to buy powder and cook it yourself if you want real freebase?

I can't imagine riding out the comedown from that without strong opiates. I guess most people just get a bottle of cheap liquor if they have the money left over?
Hahaha dude, cocaine hcl is so plentiful and cheap here that nobody sells crack. If u wanna smoke you just cook your own xD

Oh yeah, benzos like alprazolam and clonaz are OTC here if they know you at these local pharmacies. If not there's always cheap ass booze:p