• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Morphine HCL and Sulphate Pills Extraction and IV

Abusername

Greenlighter
Is it possible to extract and IV morphine hcl and sulphate from morphine pills? Is it safe and effective to IV sulphate, as i heard it's insoluble in water? Is there some way to change that?
Furthermore, which kinds of pills is it possible to extract morphine from? I have sterifilt micron filters for reference. Is cooking viable? How much morphine would be lost in heating the pill? What is morphine hcl and sulphate's solubility in water and saline per ml?
I would like to make it very clear that i WILL crush up my pills, heat them in a spoon while mixing with 3ml of saline, and suck it up through a sterifilt filter, and inject it into my vein if no better advice is given. I would apprecoate some harm reduction information on all the topics above. Thank you.

You shouldn't shoot pills, but if you are going to the way you describe is the way to go about it, maybe there is an even further refinement process possible, not sure. Just shooting the pills is very common, probably very unhealthy, but not really going to kill you...

So morphine hcl and morphine suphate both are IV safe, if properly extracted from ER pills of their respective types?

Yes. Micron filters are your friend. There are megathreads with links and sone sites have everything from filters to vails and water for injection.

Yes. Micron filters are your friend. There are megathreads with links and sone sites have everything from filters to vails and water for injection.
Awesome, thank you. I have the kind of filters that allow particles of 5 microns or smaller to pass through as opposed to the suggested .22 micron filter, but i'll make do with those, my veins will just have to deal with it. Now, off to do some morphine shopping :D