• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Morphine diluition and injection

Shitake

Bluelighter
hello, I hope you all hanging well.

I would like to ask for advice on diluting morphine pills for intravenous use, because as I have here in my country, they do not dilute very well, they form a sort of viscous liquid, and dont mix with serum very well, like oil and water. This can be a kind of "anti abuse" strategy? Because these pills are horrible to shot, another pills like ritalin can be mixed with serum without any problem, just morphine have this kind of problem. I Though that the reason can be the temperature, but isn't.

they make it that way. pills with extended release matrix are not safe to shoot, unless you go through extended prep with micron filtering. it's not worth it. just plug it.

Ain't no shame in plugging I hear it is a most effective ROA what does your intuition tell you?

Shiitake mushrooms rule too.

Break down the pill,
How can you plug it? The entire pill or powdered pill?
Break down the pill - they are quite hard to break down, I file off the green outer coating then crush in a pill crusher - or did when I used. Spoon/water/heat carefully to help it disperse. Draw up into needleless syringe - those ones for dosing liquid medicine are good. You dont want a huge amount of water...Then...insert, plunge and lay down. It is FAR FAR stronger than eating it, and I have OD'd plugging, so adjust your dose accordingly. Remember you can do more..not less. I've no idea of the science, but doing the same dose plugging as I did orally or snorting absolutely took me under that first time. It was bad. Perhaps half!
Be careful, you lucky lucky mushroom!

You should provide us the complete ingredient list of a singke pill in order of us to help you conert the pills into shootable soltion, if it even can be done in the first place.

You should provide us the complete ingredient list of a singke pill in order of us to help you conert the pills into shootable soltion, if it even can be done in the first place.
The anti abuse matrix they put into the morphine really is un-get-roundable. It makes it impossible to shoot, in my opinion. It just gels up. Providing pills that are as safe as possible to inject would be the best thing for harm reduction, but they are all about punishment not help. I would really encourage someone to not even try and shoot them, I worry that it would lead to horrific consequences. I don't think it would even pass through a wheel filter. I tried, trust me.

The anti abuse matrix they put into the morphine really is un-get-roundable. It makes it impossible to shoot, in my opinion. It just gels up. Providing pills that are as safe as possible to inject would be the best thing for harm reduction, but they are all about punishment not help. I would really encourage someone to not even try and shoot them, I worry that it would lead to horrific consequences. I don't think it would even pass through a wheel filter. I tried, trust me.i
There are so many levels they have inventended into this anti-abisee game. Some of them are ridicilously easy to get by some other are impossble (like the the current oxycontin).

Because some morphine XRs are made with ancient recipies you just cannot throw in that kind if blanket statement. Each pill and it's anti abuse mechamism has to be azalyzed invidually-

You don't even know the type of product or brand name his pills are. Sure I'm always careful to not encouiage people to do anything foolish and also avoid giving them false hope. What you are doing is just making a maximum pessimistic assumption after another, You still literally know nothing of his product dude. Talk about being cynical lol..

He described the same 'viscous liquid' that the ones I had broke down into. So it was hardly a jump for me to draw parallels between the Green Morphine ER 30s that I had access to and his that behave in the same way. To encourage anyone to try and break that shit down into a bootable solution is beyond reckless. It is a thick 'gel-like' substance that if it actually managed to pass down a needle into a vein would probably end up with someone losing a damn arm.

He described the same 'viscous liquid' that the ones I had broke down into. So it was hardly a jump for me to draw parallels between the Green Morphine ER 30s that I had access to and his that behave in the same way. To encourage anyone to try and break that shit down into a bootable solution is beyond reckless. It is a thick 'gel-like' substance that if it actually managed to pass down a needle into a vein would probably end up with someone losing a damn arm.
like i said you're making assumptions, nothing more. It might even turn out you got it right by a fluke but even that doesn't mean there was any problem solving skill behind of it at all.

Try at least to be ar least interesting. Speak about which peg-number polymer produces which sirt of viscosity. Are there wax matrixes. How about OROS delivery mechasnisms.

After all Ms Contins are one of the most abused meds globally even today. And where the claws of DEA do not reach they don't give a toss about making abusee proof depot tablets,

like i said you're making assumptions, nothing more. It might even turn out you got it right by a fluke but even that doesn't mean there was any problem solving skill behind of it at all.

Try at least to be ar least interesting. Speak about which peg-number polymer produces which sirt of viscosity. Are there wax matrixes. How about OROS delivery mechasnisms.

After all Ms Contins are one of the most abused meds globally even today. And where the claws of DEA do not reach they don't give a toss about making abusee proof depot tablets,
I see you are the anally retentive type. I prefer a 'don't even try it, plug it', sounds like the same shit, because I care about people, not fucking chemistry.

I see you are the anally retentive type. I prefer a 'don't even try it, plug it', sounds like the same shit, because I care about people, not fucking chemistry.
Ironic you said that that to someone with a university degree B.Sc. (Hon's) in chemnistry. Since my university days i haven't worked the field of my own but i sure as hell understand shit load more of chemisrtry of anykind than an averege joe on the internet without even the right words to back u phis knowledge. If uoy knoow how to work toyr way though some sort of anrianuse system in a morphine pill is a piss poor indicator of your genereal chemical knowledge. I might only be an undergrad but i did my dissertation in the field biological organic chemistry (not the same as biochemistry) as well as rook a couple of extensive courses such as medicinal chemistry and srug desing.

I actually despise it whrn people think of them selfves as chemists when all they know is how to prepape pills for shooting. Usually they can get it only all halll the eay right. Quite often the (almost always)The lacking of understanding the fundamentals of chemistry. By loking at oyu i see boy who is overwhelmed by high school chemisrty (which itself will allow one to get surprisingly far if on is the type who absorbs knowledge like a sponge and has capability of logical thinking)

Last edited:
You aren't American, yet you clearly have learned of our comedies. Shitake is, of course, funny, because it features the word shit, but is also not something vulgar in principle. We will teach you our ways if you stick around.

There are many Morphine preparations out there that are simply not advisable for injection. When I hear someone specifically describe a liquid as "viscous" in relation to injection, I become concerned. Viscosity shouldn't be a worry for someone injecting something into their veins. Here in the States and in Europe as well, we have a pretty open dialogue about the brands/preparatioins commonly used and we can provide more direct advice for this reason.

Being that you're in Brazil, it will be different to determing the viability of your fix up dude. As others have noted, I highly suggest rectal administration. Enjoy your Opioids. You'll just spend that sweet rush worrying frantically about whether you've poisoned or otherwise hurt yourself. It's a loser's game. Hell, the rectum might even prefer a more "viscous" vehicle or as you like to say "serum" for the environment of the rectum.

If you need advice in this regard, we can help as can Google quite easily. "Rectal administration with Oral Syringe", "plugging" and/or "boofing" are some of the common terms used in English for the process. The first one would be considered "medical", while the other two are slang. Depending upon which you choose to search with, those are the type of results you will get.

Break down the pill,

Break down the pill - they are quite hard to break down, I file off the green outer coating then crush in a pill crusher - or did when I used. Spoon/water/heat carefully to help it disperse. Draw up into needleless syringe - those ones for dosing liquid medicine are good. You dont want a huge amount of water...Then...insert, plunge and lay down. It is FAR FAR stronger than eating it, and I have OD'd plugging, so adjust your dose accordingly. Remember you can do more..not less. I've no idea of the science, but doing the same dose plugging as I did orally or snorting absolutely took me under that first time. It was bad. Perhaps half!
Be careful, you lucky lucky mushroom!

Hi, I'm from Spain and my English sucks, I'm so sorry for that !.
In my experience, zomorph 10 mg (morphine sulfate ER) is not really hard to break down the pill and break the ER. I do it with a kitchen mortar, without opening the capsules, just pressing hard until the small balls are crushed. Then I open the capsule and I can use the morphine powder to consume it in the way I think is best. Rigth now, I just injected myself with 30 mg of morphine (previously filtered) with a needle. It's too pleasurable, and really stronger than any other way, so that's why I only do it once every 2-3 months (or I try to).
Greetings

Last edited: