• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Money, the hardest drug of them all

daytryptr

Bluelighter
They told me cannabis would make me crazy and open the door to "more dangerous drugs",

They insisted psychadelics were dangerous triggers for psychosis, and one hit of acid could fry your brain forever.

They said mdma, and other entactogens rot your brain, in essence highly neurotoxic hedonistic amphetamines, they left out "only when abused"

They announced cocaine will cause you to have a heart attack, or go crazy, burn up your savings, end up homeless and decrepid.

They let you buy hundreds of dollars worth of cigarettes and alcohol a week, without a wince or a blink.

They aquip Doctors with drugs that are profitable, irregardless of saftey or efficacy, and defile science to conduct "clinicnal, unbiased" studies.

I say addiction to money, the pursuit of capital beyond ones needs/means for their family/community, the disregard of morality in lieu of profit, the puppetician who parrots his financial backers to get elected, "to help make this country a better place for us all" is far more destructive than all other drugs combined.

You wan't to know the most pervasive, damaging addicition plauging out society? Power (& unnecessary accumulation of capital). Its also the one force fed into each of us from childhood. Bigger, faster, stronger, america is #1. The West lives in excess even when not of financial means, and to strive to get as much of the pie that you can, when theres people dropping dead from lack of any kind of food, let alone pie :(, makes our politicians claims to come together as a nation, help ourselves, help our neighbors, help the rest of the world rhetoric a load of shit.

You don't have to cooperate with that social disease, you can resist. You can apprecciate what you have and not live your life half awake, desire at the wheel. I know the empty feeling i get stems from that, and the hardest thing one can do is resist the urge to to the easy/thoughtless things.

Stay strong, stay aware, make your own mind, spread love and understanding eveywhere. Its all we have at this point. :|

Last edited:
I enjoyed your manifesto. This is, in my opinion, a valid examination of the source of our recent economic and technological breakdown. Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us.